Chapter 9: Mewberty!? What's That!? (Part 2)

That was the last thing she remembered. Star woke up on the ground, covered in purple webs. She quickly detached herself from them and got up, running inside the building.

"MARCO!! MAR....ohh..."

There were purple webs everywhere. Girls were trapped in them on the walls, floor, in their rooms. The place looked like a jungle.

"Whaaat..."

She walked around inside for a while, helping girls get free, and looking for Marco. No sign of him inside.

"Brittany!?"

"Star help me!"

She pulled Brittany down, who was dangling from the ceiling, catching her as she fell.

"What happened?"

"Ug it was awful! This this... this monster came over to me and shot this purple, sticky stuff out from his hands and-and just left!"

"Wait.. you said monster?"

Brittany nodded.

"Can you describe him?"

"Yeah h-he was tall.. uh he had like 6 arms! And these huge wings! White hearts glowed on his face and body! It was unbelievable!"

"Um.. okay thanks. Get outta here."

Brittany ran off as Star made her way to the library.

"Ahh!"

She gasped and ran towards the direction, nearly kicking down the door. There he was.

"Hey!?"

She couldn't believe her eyes, but Brittany was right. He was a monster. But how could she stop this? Wait... the book! That's it! Marco looked in her direction.

"You um.. you want me? Come get me!"

She took off running, as fast as she's ever ran, as Marco trailed behind her. She pulled out her phone and called Tom.

"Star!?"

"TOM!? Where are you!!?"

She screamed outta breath.

"I'm hiding in your room! Marco's gone monster crazy!"

"Yeah I know! He's chasing me!!"

She ran faster, breathing harder.

"Okay...! Listen! I need you to go into Marco's spell book and summon someone!"

"What!? Who?"

"AHH SHIT!!"

Star yelled as Marco through an entire mailbox at her.

"Um! Tom I don't know but hurry!"

Tom frantically ran to the book, and opened it. He flipped through page after page.

"What am I looking for!?"

"I don't know! Try a- WHOA!"

She dodged Marco, running the other direction.

"Try looking for a glossary!"

Tom flipped and flipped.

"DID SOMEONE SAY GLOSSARYCK!?"