Chapter 9: Mewberty!? What's That!?

Marco and Star walk out of their classes, and make their way to the dorms.

"Ug... im beat. No more class please.."

Star laughs, jumping around him.

"Aw come on. It wasn't that bad."

"Everyone kept staring at me, Star."

"Maybe because your the boy who flew to the roof and went into a day coma, got a concussion in his first day THEN got drunk and supposedly hooked up with Star Johansen at a party, being known as Starco?"

Marco rubs his chin, thinking.

"Nah that's not it."

Star rolls her eyes as they walk into the building.

"Hey Marco!?"

Tom ran up to the two.

"You got mail. And it's HUGE."

"Huge? What's that mean?"

They all walk to the mailbox and looked down at a giant monster book.

"What.... is it?"

"There's a note."

Tom reaches down and picks it up, handing it to Marco. He opens it and reads it.

"Marco,

Hi baby. Your father and I are so happy you're doing okay, and getting used to Earth's customs. And the ladies, wink! We miss you! So much. I'm sorry about you're dreams. I also had them when I was your age. Not quite as confusing, but I did. So I sent you an answer like you asked. A guide. A mentor. His name is Glossaryck. Just open your spell book, and he'll help you with anything you might need. Please be safe. We love you so much!

- Mom

Star looks over Marco's shoulder, reading the note. He slides it in his pocket.

"Uh.. let's get it to your room. Will you guys help me?"

"No."

"Yes!"

Star and Tom say in unison.

"Alright thanks Star!"

"Ha! Have fun."

Tom walks away. Star frowns and crosses her arms.

"Um... hello? I'm the one who said NO."

"Yeah sure. Ok you grab that end and on 3 lift."

Star sighs, walking to the other end to get into position to lift.

"Remember to lift with your knees, not your back."

She chimes.

"Sure. Okay 1....2....3!"

The duo lift and waddle. They walk slow as the weight of the book weighs them down.

"Careful... careful.."

Star mutters as they walk into a wall. The huge book squeezes Marco into the wall.

"Ow ow ow! Get it off of me!!"

"Oops! Sorry!"

She backs up, as Marco glares at her. She chuckles and tries to hold in her laughter.