00

Ashley (Ash) Swan, is the younger half sister of Isabella (Bella) Swan. She is the reason that Renee and Charlie broke up.

Renee and Charlie got into a fight and broke up. He went out, got drunk with a few friends and met the beautiful Melissa Ryans.

After his night of shame he went back home. He made up with Renee and she confessed she was pregnant.

They were happy together. Bella joined the family and she made them even more happy than they already were.

When Ash was born her mother dropped her off at Charlie's door. This caused Renee and Charlie to break up.

Renee took Bella to California while Ash was with Charlie. She stayed there until she was ten when her mother wanted her back.

Her Mother took her to San Francisco and ignored her existence making her do everything herself. She treated her with money as a reward.

When she was fourteen her mother started dating a boy who was just finished high school, he was only eighteen.

She had enough of her mother controlling her and her mother's boyfriend being abusive. He threw objects at her.

The Christmas before she turned seventeen she decided she had enough. She wants to move back with her father.

After speaking to her father for over a month she decides to move back to Forks the same time as her half sister Isabella (Bella) who she hasn't spoken to in years..

~(That's in short what happened up until this point. The story will be split into parts but each part will be in this one book. I hope you like it, it's my first attempt at a Emmett Cullen Story)~