Chapter 5

Ashley was staring out her window smiling. Ever since her kiss with Paul she felt great, she felt happy.

"Ash" Bella said knocking Ashley out of her day dream. "Hey Bella" she replied with a grin making Bella smile slightly.

"Do you want to come La Push with me" Bella asked. "Yeah sure, I'd love to" Ashley said as she got off her bed.

They go out the house. Ashley raises her eyebrows as she saw two motorbikes on the back of the truck.

"Should I ask" Ashley asked. "Probably not" Bella said. "Then I won't, as long as your happy" Ashley said.

Bella drove to La Push. When they arrived at their destination they see Jacob. They get out of the truck.

"Bella! Ash" he said with a grin. He gave Bella a big hug then gave Ashley a hug too, though he was worried since she was hanging out with Paul and Jared.

"It's about time you two came by" he said. "I brought you something" Bella told him making him look at the motorbikes.

"Scrap metal, you shouldn't have" Jacob said sarcastically making Ashley giggle. He couldn't help smile at the sound.

"I saved them from the junk yard. I know they'll probably cost more to fix then they're worth but I thought I'd get help from a mechanic friend" Bella said.

"Me being the mechanic friend" he said and Bella nodded her head. "Since when are you into motorbikes" he asked. "Since now" she replied.

"I know this might seem stupid and reckless" Bella said nervously. "Totally reckless. When do we start" he asked.

Ashley grinned while Bella smiled. "Now" Bella said. Jacob got the bikes down from the truck with easy.

"Jacob you're really buff, how did that happen" Bella asked. "Yeah you're like five" Ashley said making Jacob laugh. "I'm 16 besides age is just a number baby" Jacob said.

Ashley started laughing as Bella looked down. All of a sudden Jacob frowned. "Great" he mumbled under his breath.

Before either girl could speak they heard something behind them. "ASH" Paul said making Ashley grin.

She turned around to see Paul and Jared. "PAUL, JARED" she shouted as she ran over and wrapped her arms around them.

"What are you doing with Jacob" Paul asked bitterly. It wasn't just jealousy, he was worried since Jacob was going to shift and they didn't know when.

"Aw Paul, you know you and Jared are the only guys from me" she said with a big grin making him smile.

"Do you wanna come to the beach" Paul asked. Ashley looked at Bella who nodded her head with a smile.

"Sure. Bye Bells, by Jake" Ashley said before Paul picked her up and threw her over his shoulders making her giggle.

Bella could help but smile as she watched them go. She was sure that Ashley was falling for Paul and he did treat her perfectly.

Paul carried Ashley all the way to beach. She was pulling funny faces at Jared as he walked behind them. He was grinning.

When they arrived Paul put Ashley down gently. "Perfect" he said as he stared in Ashley's eyes making her smile.

"Wow I can feel the sexual tension" Jared mumbled making Paul punch him. Jared rubbed his arms with a grin.

"So what's the plan" Ashley asked. Jared and Paul looked at each other and grinned making Ashley's eyes go wide.

They grab her, Paul grabbed her arms and Jared grabbed her feet before running over to the water. "NO!" she screamed as they threw her in.

She got out and looked at them water dripping down from her. "You're crazy! You're both crazy" she told them making them laugh.

She couldn't help but grin at the two guys. Those two guys were crazy, insane, but they were her crazy guys.

~~Alaska~~

Carlisle and Alice are arguing. Esme is distant, Thomas is blank, he sits next to Rosalie who was irritated. Jasper was depressed, he was miserable.

Emmett was the worst. He sat in the corner his arms around his legs as he rocked himself back and forth.

"We promise Edward" Carlisle said. "But she won't do well without us. I get flashes of her but they're unclear" Alice said.

"Forget her, let's drag Edward home" Rosalie said. "He'll be back when he's ready, after Bella moves on" Esme said.

"Yes, when she's living her life, safe from danger" Carlisle said. "Safe from us" Jasper said looking down.

"When will that be" Rosalie asked. "Can you see him Alice" Thomas asked. "The only decision he's made is to be alone" Alice said.

"What about Ashley" Rosalie aske. Emmett put his head on his legs. "I-I don't see her much. The only time I see her she's smiling, she's doing good" Alice said.

Emmett smiled slightly. He was glad she was doing okay even if it wasn't with him. He just wanted her happy.

~(End of Part. Ashley won't do everything with Bella, she'll do bits and pieces but not all of it. I hope you enjoyed it)