Chapter 16

Ashley had fell asleep her head was on Jasper's shoulder. He was holding Alice's hand while Bella was in the other room.

"I wish he'd call" Bella said as she walked in the room. "You should eat" Alice said but Bella ignored the food that was delivered.

"They could get hurt. It's not worth it" Bella said. "Yes it is" Jasper said making Bella look at him shocked.

"They're changed since they found yous. None of us want to look at them for the next hundred years if they lose you" he said.

He looked at Ashley who moved. "So yes it is worth it" he said a small smile as he looked at the girl he felt close to.

Suddenly Alice goes stiff. "What do you see" Jasper asked making Ashley wake up, confused on what's going on.

"The tracker, he just changed course" Alice said. Jasper got a pen and paper then put them in front of her.

"Where will it take him, Alice" Jasper asked. "Mirrors. It's a room of mirrors" Alice said as she started to draw at hyper speed.

"How do the visions work. Edward said they weren't always certain" Bella asked. "She sees the course people are on, while they're on it. If they change their minds, the visions change" Jasper said.

They looked at the drawing. "So the course James is on now will lead him to... a ballet studio?" Bella asked.

Ashley looked at her. "You've been there" she asked worried. "I don't know. I used to take ballet lessons as a kid. The school had an arch like that" Bella said.

"Was your school here in Phoenix" Jasper asked. "Yeah around the corner from my house. But I haven't been there in ten years" Bella said.

"Do you have any reason to go now" Jasper asked. "No, hell no. I hated the place" Bella said making Ashley smile slightly. Bella did always hate dancing.

Ashley phone started to ring. She looked to see it was Emmett. "Are you alright" she said. "We're coming to get you" he said.

"We lost the tracker. The woman is still in the area. Rosalie and Esme are protecting your father" he told her.

"This is all my fault. I'm so sorry" Ashley said tears going down her face. "It's not your fault" Emmett said though Ashley knew it was.

"We can't change how we feel" Emmett told her. "No we can't. When will you get here" she asked hopeful.

"In a couple hours. Then we'll go somewhere, together. The others will keep hunting. Asher I swear I will do whatever it takes to make you safe" Emmett said.

"I love you" Ashley said to him. "I love you too Asher. I'll always love you, no matter. I'll see you soon" he said as the phone hang up.

Ashley sighed as she looked at Bella. Bella's phone rang. "Mom I'm glad you got my call" Bella said.

"Bella? Bella where are you" Renee asked panicked. "Calm down, Mom. Everything is fine, okay? I'll explain every" Bella stops as she hears rustling as if Rene dropped the phone.

"Mom? Are you there" Bella asked. "It's a nice house you have here. Not the best on the block but comfortable" James said.

Bella's eyes went wide as she looked at Ashley. "I was prepared to wait for you. But then Mom came home after she received a very worried call from your Dad. It all worked out quite well" James said.

Ashley heard his voice. "I must say, Forks High School doesn't protect its students' privacy very well. It was just too easy for Victoria to find your previous address" James said.