Chapter 17

"We should take her back to San Francisco" Shaun said. "Why" Melissa said. Ashley wanted to roll her but her eyes were shut.

"I don't see why everyone cares about her" Melissa said. "Get out" Ashley whispered making both Melissa and Shaun look at her shock.

"I hate you both. Leave me and never come back in my life" she whispered feel very angry. She meant it when she said they hated them.

"She said leave" Emmett's voice said. Melissa sent him a flirtatious smile making Ashley get even more annoyed.

Melissa and Shaun left. "What was the cover" Ashley asked Emmett. "You fell down two flights of stairs and through a window" he said.

"I'm so glad you're okay" Emmett said as he took her hands and kissed them. "What happened to James" she asked.

"We took care of him. Well Jasper went a bit mad when he saw the state you were in. He really cares for you. Not as much as I do of course but-" Emmett was cut off by Ashley pressing her lips against him.

"I'm alive because of yous" she said as she pulled away. "You're in here because of us" he said angry at himself.

"No I'm here because I wanted to save Renee. Of course it was a trick. I should have known better" she said.

"I would say you should go back to Melissa, but there is no way I'm letting that happen" he said kissing her hands again.

"Good luck trying to make me do that. I wouldn't. You're stuck with me" she said. "Good I'm glad" he said.

­­--Time Skip--

Ashley and Bella were getting ready for Prom. Ashley didn't have any broken bones, only cuts and bruises.

They went downstairs to see Emmett and Edward waiting for them. "Wow Asher you're gorgeous" Emmett said. "You look amazing" Charlie said. "Thanks dad" she said.

Ashley and Emmett got in his car and he drove them to the prom. Ashley was nervous. She hated dancing.

Their was a small smile on Ashley's face as she noticed all the couples. It was sweet, everyone had someone.

"I can't believe you dragged me to Prom" Ashley said. "I'm glad you like it" he said with a grin making her roll her eyes.

"Dance with me" he said as he took her to the dance floor. "I suck at dancing" she told him. "Please" he said as he put her hand out. A sigh escaped her mouth as she took his hand.

Their was a small smile on Jasper's face as he watched Ashley and Emmett dancing together. He was happy for them.

He realised when he cared so much for Ashley. She looked like his sister from his human life. But what couldn't be explained was why she had no scent to him, not even when she was bleeding.

Emmett span Ashley around making her giggle. "Asher" he said. "Yeah" she replied. "We've been through so much together" he said. "So many problems" she said.

They stopped dancing and he held her hands. "I can't promise to fix all your problems, but I can promise you won't have to face them all alone" he told her making her smile.

She really did love him. She knew he loved her too. But of course she knew it wasn't possible for anyone to love someone as much as she loved him.

~(End Of Book 1. I hope you enjoyed. I know this is short but it was just an ending of the first book. I've been focusing on this story so I'm going to move back to finish my Jasper Hale series, or at least the next book of it before I come back to this one)~