Chapter 12

Bella was washing her truck and Ashley thought it would fun to help her. Ashley looked to see Bella deep in thought.

"What's up Bella baby" Ashley asked. "Just thinking about what we've got ourselves into" she replied honestly.

Before Ashley could reply Edward was standing on top of the Truck. Ashley looked to see Emmett smirking at her.

"Hey Baby" Emmett said as he hugged his girlfriend spinning her around in the process. A giggle escaped her mouth making Emmett smile, it was music to his ears.

"Come to our place tomorrow" Emmett said. "Really "What" Ashley and Bella said at the same time making the Vampires laugh. They were so different.

"Is there a problem with that" Emmett asked. "I don't have a clue what to wear" Ashley said thinking what she could wear.

"Your house? With your Family" Bella asked nervously. Edward nodded his head as he popped large dent of the truck easily.

"Wait. What if they don't like us" Ashley said seriously. Edward looked at Bella who nodded her head agreeing with her sister.

Emmett burst out laughing. "I can't.. you two.. I just can't" Emmett said laughing so much he would be crying if he was human.

"You're worried, not because you'll be in a houseful vampires, but because you both think they won't approve of you" Edward said laughing with Emmett.

"We're glad we amuse you" Ashley said sarcastically. The two vampires stopped laughing as they heard something.

"What is it" Bella asked. "A complication" Edward said. Emmett kissed Ashley's cheek. "We'll pick you both up tomorrow" Emmett said.

The girls watched as they got in Edward's car. They drove past Billy and Jacob. There was an intense stare between Billy and Edward.

Ashley smiled as Billy and Jacob get out of the car. "Come to visit your Truck" Bella asked. "Looks good. You got the dent out" Jacob said.

"Actually we came to visit your flat screen. First Mariners game of the season. Plus Jacob kept bugging me to see you again" Billy said to Bella.

"Great, Dad, Thanks" Jacob said. "Wait the Mariners are playing? No way! How could I forget, I'm so stupid" Ashley said.

"You're not that stupid" Jacob said gaining a push from his old best friend. "Glad to see I amuse you" Ashley said.

Just then Charlie's car pulls up. He climbed out holding two six packs of beer. "Pale Ale" he said. "Harry Clearwater's homemade fish fry" Billy said as he held up a brown paper bag.

They all go in the house, including the girls. "Any luck with the Waylon case" Billy asked. "Found a footprint out at the crime scene today, a bare human footprint" Charlie said.

"A person did that" Bella asked shocked. "A crazy person, walking around barefoot this time of year" Jacob said.

"Spread the word out at the Rez, will you. Keep the kids out of the woods" Charlie said. "Will do. We don't want anyone else getting hurt" Billy said looking at Ashley and Bella.

--Time Skip--

Emmett, Edward, Ashley and Bella arrive at the Cullen's house. "It's wonderful" Bella said amazed while Ashley wasn't as amazed.

"What do you think Asher" Emmett asked. "Honestly I'd expect something like this. I mean you can't make it obvious what you are" Ashley said.

Both Edward and Emmett were impressed with her. Edward read her mind and she was nervous, but nervous to meet the others.They walk in and Bella is still amazed. "It's so light and open" Bella said. "Tinted windows right" Ashley asked. "Right, it's the one place we never have to hide" Emmett said.