Chapter 4

Lunch was soon over. Ashley notced Edward staring at Bella the whole time as if he was trying to figure her out.

The two sisters made their way to their next class. Luckily Mike was in their class so he took them there.

Everyone was sitting down apart from the two Swan sisters. Ashley noticed that both Edward and Emmett were in their class.

The sisters were standing by the fan. Their scent blew across the room. Emmett's eyes went as he smelt the most gorgeous scent he ever had, almost like Vanilla, Flowers and melted Chocolate.

Ashley noticed both Edward and Emmett grab on to the side of their desk. They were sitting next to each other.

"Welcome to the class Ms Swan. Follow along the best you can. In fact I have an idea" Mr Molina the teacher said.

"Edward move to the seat in front you can help Isabella until she's caught up. Emmett you can help Ashley" Mr Molina said.

Edward moved to the seat in front. Ashley went to the seat next to Emmett while Bella went next to Edward.

Ashley noticed both guys move as the girls sat next to them. Ashley twirled her hair with her hand making Emmett grab the table.

The table cracked slightly making Ashley look at him. His eyes were black but he looked away making her roll her eyes.

"Today we'll be observing the behaviour of planarian aka flatworms" Mr Molina said as he gave two dishes per table.

"We're going to cut them in half and watch them regenerate into two separate worms" he said making Ashley smile.

When Mr Molina hands Ashley and Emmett the dishes Emmett had a hand over his nose making Ashley confused.

Ashley started smelling to see if she could smell anything, but she couldn't. She smelled her hair and smelt the beautiful flower smell coming from her hair.

"Yes folks, zombie worms. They just want die" Mr Molina said making Ashley and the majority of the class chuckle.

Seconds before the bell went Emmett stood up and left as did Edward. Both Ashley and Bella were confused.

They went to the office to see Emmett and Edward talking to the receptionist. "There must be something open sixth period, physics, bio-chem" Edward pleaded.

"No, every class is full" the receptionist said. "We'll do anything to move class, anything" Emmett said sweet talking the receptionist.

"I'm sorry there's nothing I can do. I'm afraid every class is really full, you'll have to stay in biology" she said.

Then she noticed Ashley and Bella. "I'll be with you both in a minute" she said making both boys go tense.

They turned around and looked at the girls. They glared at them scaring Bella but Ashley stood tall unafraid.

"I'll guess we'll have to endure" Edward said bitterly glaring between two girls before they start to walk away.

"What the hell is your problem" Ashley snapped at Edward. She didn't care if Emmett didn't like her she cared about Bella, Bella was lovely.

"Don't talk to me" he said. She grabbed his arm but he pushed her, gently but hard enough to make her fall to the floor.

She watched as the two boys walked leaving her on the floor. She was shaking with anger. How dare he push her.

The two girls hand in their slips then go to the truck to see the Cullen's staring at them. Ashley was shaking again.

"Are you okay" Bella asked her sister. "No" she replied. "It's okay, they're just jerks" Bella said softly.

Ashley started doing deep breaths to control her angry. She noticed Edward staring at her almost looking sorry, almost.

"JERK" she shouted before getting in the truck. Bella got in the truck too. "Feel better" she asked. "Yep" Ashley said smiling back she wasn't happy.

--Time Skip--

Ashley, Bella and Charlie are sitting in a diner eating. Charlie had a Sirloin Steak with chips, Bella had a Cod with chips while Ashley was eating a Chicken Burger with onion rings.

"I can't get over how grown up you two are. And so gorgeous" Cora said making Bella nervous and Ashley smile.

"Cora you look the same, so beautiful" Ashley said. "Oh Ashley you always were a charmer" Cora said. "I try" she replied.

"Remember me Bella, I was Santa one year" Waylon said. "Waylon she hasn't had a Christmas here since she was four" Charlie said.

"I bet I made an impression though" Waylon said. "You always do" Ashley said making him wink at her.

"Let the girls eat, Waylon" Cora said and Waylon went. "When you're done I'll bring your favourite, Berry Cobbler, Remember? Your dad still has it every Thursday" Cora said.

"That'd be great thank you" Bella said. "And don't worry I haven't forgot your apple pie" Cora said winking at Ashley before leaving.

The three start eating. "So you eat here every night" Bella asked Charlie. "Easier than washing the dishes" Charlie said.

"I can cook" Bella said. Charlie looked at her shocked and confused. They barely spoke and now she was offering to cook.

"I did the cooking at home in phoenix. Mom's not great in the kitchen" Bella said. "I remember" Charlie said as he and Bella laugh.

Silence filled the three. "How was school? Meet anyone" Charlie asked. "A few people" Bella said. "Do you know the Cullen Family" Ashley asked.

"Are people talking about them again" Charlie asked. "No.. well a little" Bella confessed making Ashley look away.

"Just 'cause they're newcomers. We're lucky to have a surgeon like Dr. Cullen at our Podunk hospital. Lucky his wife wanted to live in a small town. Lucky his kids aren't like a lot of the hell-raisers around here" Charlie said.

"Okay" Bella said. "I just don't like narrow mindedness" Charlie said. "Completely understand" Ashley said. The silence filled them, this time no one broke it.

~(End OF Chapter 4. Edward pushing her, how dare he?)~