Chapter 9

It was night time. Ashley was asleep while Emmett was sitting down watching her sleep. She was so peaceful.

"Don't leave me" she mumbled. "I'll won't go away until you push me away" Emmett whispered as Ashley turned over.

Around 4am Emmett left the room, unnoticed by everyone, besides Edward who was leaving Bella's room.

Morning soon came around and Ashley got ready for school. She felt weird in her room as if someone had moved something.

When both Ashley and Bella were ready they head to school. It was a lovely day, the sun was out and shining.

The day went by quite quickly. When lunch came around both girls, Bella and Ashley looked around for the Cullen brothers.

"They're not here" Jessica said making Ashley look at her. "Whenever the weather's nice the Cullen's disappear" Jessica said.

"They just ditch" Bella asked. "No Dr and Mrs Cullen take them out for hiking and camping that stuff" Jessica said.

"Maybe we can try on Dad" Ashley said making Jessica chuckle. "I tried that on my parents didn't work" Jessica said.

Just then Angela appears. "I'm going to the prom with Eric. I just asked him. I took control and done it" she said.

"See I told you it would work" Ashley said smiling making Angela smile. "Are you sure you have to go out of town" Angela asked. "It's to visit family" Ashley replied.

"Oh my god. We need to hit the stores in Port Angeles before all the good dresses are gone" Jessica said gaining both Swan sisters attention.

"Port Angeles" Bella asked. "Can we go with you" Ashley asked. "Of course we need your opinions" Jessica said.

--Time Skip--

Ashley and Bella were watching Angela and Jessica trying on dresses. Well Ashley was Bella was on her phone.

"I think this makes my boobs look big. What do you think" Jessica asked the sisters. "I like it, shows off enough cleavage" Ashley said.

A group of Frat boys were going by. They stopped as they looked Ashley winking and pulling on their pants in a disgusting manner.

"That's disturbing" Ashley said as the Frat boys walked away. "So what do you think Bella" Jessica asked.

Bella stayed quiet making Ashley elbow her. "It looks great" Bella said. "You said that about the last five dresses" Jessica said.

"You're not very good at this are you" Angela asked. "I want to go check out this book store, so does Ashley" Bella said.

"Are you sure" Angela asked. "We'll meet you at the restaurant later" Ashley said. "Alright then" Angela said.

Ashley and Bella went to the book store and bought a book on Quileutes legends gaining a weird look from the book store owner.

They start walking and Ashley feels like she's being followed. "I think someone is following us" she said to Bella. "You're just being paranoid" Bella said.

Then Bella heard footsteps. "Or maybe you're right" she whispered to her sister.

They kept walking but soon end up isolated with four Frat Boys staring at them smirks on their faces as they looked at the two girls.

"Wanna beer" Frat Boy 1 asked. "Look just take my bag" Bella said. "We don't want your bag" Frat Boy 2 said making Bella's eyes go wide.

Frat Boy1 went over to Ashley as Frat Boy 2 went over to Bella. Ashley hit him in the face hurting her hand. He grabbed her and pushed her against the wall.