Chapter 11

There was three things Ashley were sure of, one, Emmett was a vampire, two, a part of him wanted to drain her and three she was uncontrollably, unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.

Emmett was sitting in her bed watching her sleep. She looked so beautiful, so peaceful. He enjoyed watching her sleep.

She groaned as she opened her eyes noticing Emmett watching her. "Emmett" she said quietly and he smiled slightly.

"What are you doing here" she whispered. "I was watching you sleep" he whispered so quietly he hoped she didn't hear.

"You can lay down with me" she whispered as she moved over making room for him. He hesitated but laid with her.

She put her hand in his chest and fell asleep. He moved a bit of her hair and kissed her neck so softly she didn't wake up.

"I love you Asher. I will always love you" he whispered. She didn't hear him. She was fast asleep her breathing at a slow pace.

At 4am Emmett left her. He didn't want Charlie to walk in the room to see that a boy had snuck in during the middle of the night

When Ashley woke up she saw Emmett wasn't next to her. She frowned. She loved the feeling of him being next to her.

She got ready and noticed Emmett standing in the trees. She smiled as she rushed getting ready so she could see him.

When she was done she leaves the house. Bella was out some where with Edward and Charlie was at work.

She went to the woods and Emmett grinned at her. "How's my favourite human" he asked. "I'm amazing" she replied smiling.

They went walking and it fell silent. Ashley was wondering something but she was too nervous to ask which was weird.

"What's on your mind" Emmett asked. "How were you turned" she asked him making him sigh unnecessarily.

"You don't have to tell me" she said. "No I want to tell you" he said smiling knowing she wasn't forcing him.

"I was twenty years old, I wasn't like every twenty year old. I didn't want to get married I just played the field a lot" he told her.

"My best friend, Tom, who's my brother now and I were going hiking when we got mauled by a black bear on the mountains of Tennessee" he said.

He looked at Ashley to see she was really interested in what happened to him. He couldn't help but smile at her.

"Anyway, we were near death, bleeding out. Rosalie found us and discovered Tom was her mate" he said

"What's a mate" Ashley asked curious. "Oh I shouldn't have said that bit" Emmett cursed to himself

Ashley looked at him and he sighed. "Is a mate like a wife or husband or something" she asked making him chuckle.

"A vampire has mate, a mate is someone who were meant to spend the rest of our existence with" he said.

"So a soul mate" she asked. "That would have been an easier way to describe it" he mumbled making her laugh, a laugh that was music to his ears.

"Anyway, she dragged us to Carlisle who changed us. We had a couple of screw ups at first but now we're able to control it" he said.

"That's amazing" Ashley said. "You really think so" he asked. "Yes. You have amazing control. I couldn't imagine how hard it is for you" she said.

"I don't get it" he said looking at her with thoughtful eyes. "Get what" she asked. "You're so perfect, you see the good in everyone" he said.

She smiled. "Everyone has good in them, it just some times takes more digging. Fortunately I see all good in you" she told him.

"Can I try something" he asked. "Sure" she said. He pressed his hand on her cheek and pushed his lips gently against hers.

They share a small kiss. They pull apart looking in each others eyes before Emmett kissed her again, this time with more passion.

Their lips moved together perfectly, like they were made only for each other. Emmett pulled away first while Ashley was out of breath.

"I need you to remember to breathe, otherwise you'd die" he said. "That would ruin the moment" she said making him smirk.

~(End Of Chapter 11)~