Chapter 9

Slowly Ashley was staring to feel better. She spent time with the wolves and she cared deeply for them all, but mostly Paul.

Ashley was staying with Emily helping her cook. Just like everyone else Emily felt happy around Ashley.

"How are you and Paul" Emily asked. "I care for him a lot" Ashley said smiling a real smile as she thought about him.

Just then the pack walked in. "Hello boys" Emily said with a smile. Ashley couldn't help but smile at Emily, she really was like the pack's mother.

"Stupid leech. We were so close to getting it, so close" Paul said annoyed with himself. "It's okay" Ashley said making Paul smile.

"Yeah we got our Ash, we're all good" Jared said. "My Ash" Paul mumbled. "I can be everyone's" Ash said.

"She's my Ash" Embry said as he hugged her. She laughed as Embry, Jared and Paul growled at each other playfully.

"You boys are mad" she said with a laugh. Paul smiled a real smile. She was so beautiful, so perfect, so amazing.

"Walk with me" Paul said putting his hand out. Ashley took his hand and they walked outside to the grass.

A deep breath escaped Paul's mouth. "What's wrong" Ashley asked. "What would you do if I said" he paused not knowing whether to finish.

"If you said what" Ashley asked. Paul pressed his lips against hers in a gentle kiss. She kissed back straight away.

Paul wrapped his arms around Ashley's waist pulling her closer to him and she put her arms around his neck.

Suddenly Paul pulled away. "Leech" he said wided eyed. "Go" Ashley told him as the others went off in wolf form. Paul ran after them changing to a wolf.

Ashley got a shock when she saw Bella pull up in her truck. "Hey Bells" Ashley said with a big smile making Bella smile.

"Hi, is Jacob here" Bella asked. "No they just left, is something wrong" Ashley replied. "No I just wanted to see him" Bella said.

"I should really be going" Bella said. "I'll come with you" Ashley said. "Okay" Bella replied as Ashley went into the house.

"Hey Emily, I'm going to go with Bella. I'll see you soon" Ashley said. "Okay dear, don't be a stranger" Emily said. "To you never" Ashley replied.

She went to her sister and got in the truck. "So where are we going" Ashley asked. "I want to see something" Bella replied.

They pulled up to the cliff, a cliff Ashley went diving from. It was pretty high up, but last time she had the boys.

Bella went to the cliff and started mumbling to herself. "Ah Bella" Ashley said confused on what her sister was saying.

"Watch me" Bella said before jumping in. "BELLA" Ashley screamed as she jumped in after her sister.

The two girls come up from the water. "What the hell Bella" Ashley snapped at her older sister who was amazed.

"That was such-" Bella was cut off as a wave went over the two of them sending them under the water.

They tried to swim but they couldn't, they couldn't swim in the current, with the waves, they were too strong.

Ashley felt herself sinking lower and lower, as did Bella. The difference is Bella got pulled out Ashley did.

Jacob pulled Bella out and brought her to the beach where he performed CPR. She coughed up water and sat up.

"You're okay" he told her. "Ashley" she said wide eyed. Jacob's eyes went wide but he ran back in the water.

He went swimming and found Ashley just floating on top of the water. He pulled her out and put her on the sand.

"Is she alive" Bella asked tears running down her face. "Just" Jacob said as he started performing CPR.

"Jacob" Sam's voice said. Sam was shocked to see Jacob over Ashley. "Is she okay" Sam asked. "She will be" Jacob said.

"We're going over to Harry's house" Sam said. "Okay" Jacob said as he went back to performing CPR on Ashley, while Sam went.

"What happened to Harry" Bella asked. "He had a heart attack" Jacob told her. "Is he okay" Bella asked. "He died" he told her.

Just then Ashley started coughing up water. She looked at Jacob and Bella confused. "Who are you" she said.

~~(I don't know I feel about the ending of this Chapter, but Ashley had to go in after Bella, she had to try save her sister)~~