Characters

Hadrian James Riddle Gaunt: Hadrian has always thought he was the son of Lily Evens-Potter and James Potter, but after going through a surprise inheritance he learns that he has been lied to for a long time. Angry that he has been used Hadrian(Harry) is going to find out the truth about everything.
Light Name: Harry Potter
Dark Name: Chaos
Creature: Half Neko, Animagi
Familiar: White Owl Pheonix(Hedwig), Dragon Cat Hybrid(Nyx)

Tom Marvollo Riddle Gaunt: Seventeen years ago after receiving a howler Tom lost his mind for a few years, but when he finally gets his mind back and realizes that his bonded is dead and his son is missing he does everything he can to stop The True Evil Lord and find his missing son.
Dark Name: Bascalisk
Creature: Demon
Familiar: Snake(Nagini)

Severus Snape: After losing his bonded to the true Evil lord, Snape joins The Dark Lord.
Dark Name: Raven
Creature: Vampire

James Potter Riddle Gaunt: After receiving papers that belong to his best girl friend James takes his son and leaves the saftey of his house to show her what Albus has done.
Grey Name: Prongs
Creature: Neko, Animagi

Lilth Evens Sanpe: Lily didn't know that she had been kidnapped as a baby until her friend/brother showed her her real and fake paperwork.
Grey Name:
Lily

Remus Lupin-Greyback: After finally excepting his mate Remus is now trying to get his cub away from the evil that surrounds him.

Grey Name: Mooney
Creature: Werewolf (bitten)

Frenrie Greyback: After his mate finally excepted him, Frenrie will do anything to stop the man who has controlled his mates wolf for a very long time.
Dark Name: Ren
Creature: Werewolf (bitten)

Sirus Black-Lupin-Greyback: Everyone thinks that Sirius is dead after Bellatrix hit him with a curse, but he is actually very much alive being tortured by Dumbledore in a hidden of Hogwarts.
Grey Name: Padfoot
Creature: Black Dog(animagus)

Lucious Malfoy: Watching his best friend-brother lose his bonded was hard, so he promised that he would help stop the man that broke his brother.
Dark Name: Luc
Creature: Veela

Narcissa Black-Malfoy: After watching her bonded's friends lose the ones they care about, Narcissa is willing to protect her son from the True Evil One.
Dark Name: Cissa

Bellatrix Black-Lestrange: Bellatrix was forced to reject her mate to protect her sisters Cissa and Cassa and thanking she had killed him Bellatrix lost her mind.
Dark Name: Bella

Lysander Lestrange: After being rejected by his mate Lysander's creature puts him in a coma for sixteen years.
Dark Name: Ander
Creature: Werewolf

Redolphous Lovegood: After losing his wife Redolphous goes into hiding with his daughter (Luna), until he is found and forced to send his daughter to Hogwarts.
Grey Name: Red