📃Chapter Eleven

(edited)

*Hadrian(Chaos)Gaunt*

  I looked up and took on my friends new appearances as they stumbled over to me and Luna before collapsed on the other end of the couch groaning, I chuckled taking in there new appearances. Neville now had black hair, glowing blue eyes, lost the baby fat, and gained some muscle. Mione now had waist length loose curly black hair, bluish silver eyes, was a little paler that before and had more pronounced curves.

"Never make us do that again," Neville groaned rubbing his head. "My head feels like it exploded."

  "Mine too," Mione whined.

  "You went through you're creature inheritance," Ragnook said holding out  couple parchment papers and I quickly grabbed them reading them over with a smirk.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Birth Certificate Official:
Mother- Lilth Cassandra Evens Snape
Father- Severus Tobias Snape
Child- Selina Harmony Snape
Date of Birth- September 19 1:00am
Blood Type- Full Blood
Inheritance- Vampire, Animagi

Living/Dead Relatives:
Lilth Snape- Mother (dead)
Severus Snape- Father
Tom Marvollo Riddle Gaunt- Godfather (in hiding)
James Potter-Riddle(Gaunt)- Godfather/Uncle (dead)
Hadrian Gaunt- Godbrother/Cousin (missing)
Neville Longbottom- Godbrother
Draco Malfoy-Godbrother

Magical Creature Inheritance:
Core- Grey
Creature- Vampire, Animagi
Mate- Veela(Draconian Malfoy)(dominant)
Powers- Wandless Magic, Wordless Magic, Mind Magic, Natural Healing, More to gain as progress
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

  Grinning I hand Mi-Selina her papers since was sitting up and holding a hand out, before I started reading ​Neville's.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Birth Certificate Official:
Mother- Alice Abbott Longbottom
Father- Frank Longbottom
Child- Neville Longbottom
Date of Birth- July 30
Blood Type- Pure blood
Inheritance- Elven Vampire

Living/Dead Relatives:
Alice Abbott Longbottom- Mother(deemed insane)
Frank Longbottom- Father(deemed insane)
Augusta Longbottom- Grandmother
Tom Riddle Gaunt- Godfather (in hiding)
James Potter Riddle Gaunt- Godfather (dead)
Lilth Snape-Godmother(dead)
Severus Snape-Godfather
Hadrian Gaunt-Godbrother/Blood brother(missing)
Selina Snape-Godsister(missing)

Magical Creature Inheritance:
Core-Light Grey
Creature- Elven Vampire
Mate- Seer(Luna Lovegood)(submissive)
Powers- Too many to count
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

  "Let me see," Neville mumbled grabbing the papers and I stood up pulling Draco out of the room with me.

*Severus(Raven)Snape*

  I watched the young teens as they pile onto the couch as I half heartedly listened to Lucious and Remus argue about what the plan was next.

  "Professor Snape," I jumped looking down at Ms.Granger as she held her papers towards me. "I think you should look at these."

  Confused and slightly curious I grabbed them and read them over and gasped looking up at her and now noting the similarities between us, the black hair and dark silver eyes.

  "Selina," I whispered pulling her into hug startling the both of his before I quickly released her. "I..."

"I know," she smiled walking back to couch and sitting beside Longbottom.

  "You alright brother?" Lucious asked. "You're an open book right now?"

  Swallowing harshly I handed him the papers leaning back against the table as the goblin followed Draco and Hadrian out of the room, Tom walked over and Lucious handed him the papers giving me a small smiled before walking over to Narcissa whispering in her ear.

  "Albus will pay for this treason," Tom said and I nodded turning my head to watch my child lean against Longbottom.

*Hadrian(Chaos)Gaunt*

  I walked beside Draco as we followed Ragnook into a large room that had several other goblins standing around in circles where there were different kinds of markings carved into the floor.

  "Mr.Malfoy if you would go stand in the middle we will remove any and all unwanted magic that has been done to you," Ragnook said and Draco walked past the goblins and a second later they started changing and Draco was surrounded by a bright white glow and there was a loud snap as the light faded and I was staring at a changed Draco.

  "That hurt," he moaned and I chuckled.

  "Nice wings," I smirked and he sat up glancing behind him, gasping he ran his fingers down his solid white wings. "My turn."

  "This will hurt Mr.Gaunt since there are more blocks and spell on you than they're were on the other three," Ragnook said and at my nod the goblins started chanting, I gritted my teeth as pain coursed through my body and I dropped to my knees as I was surrounded by a bright light and I could feel something snap in me.

*Neville(Badger)Longbottom*

  I was cuddling Luna in my lap now that I could feel our mate bond while listening to the adults talk to themselves as Kitty sat back down beside me as we waited for Draco and Hadrian to come back. I had just started to doze off two hours later when the door opened and Draco walked in supporting Hadrian.

  "What happened?" I asked jumping up and helping him set Hadrian on the couch before I took in the changes done in his appearance, his hair was darker black, the green and silver in his eyes practically glowed, he was even more muscular than before and he looked like he grew a few inches.

  "Everything snapped at once and he immediately when into another creature inheritance," Draco said wincing.

  "Dragon why did you wince? Are you in pain?" Mrs.Malfoy asked.

  "My wings came out after the blocks on me snapped," Draco said. "I'm fine, just a bit sore."

*Hadrian(Chaos)Gaunt*

   I winced settling back into the couch as Draco explained what happened, a second later the door opened and Selina, Ragnook and the devils walked in.

  "Look who I ran into," Selina said before Draco let out a growl and he had his wings wrapped around both him and Selina.

  "Guess we know who Kitty's mate is," Neville said and I smirked before looking at the twins.

  "Kitty's not the only one," I said watching as the devil's wrapped Blaise in their arms.

  "Mate," they​ growled.