New Story!

So this book is finished and I am actually sad that is is done with...But I also have two other Harry Potter fanfic in the works that you can check out if you want some new HP stories to read.

Family, Magic and Blind Love
Hadrian has been blind since he was eight years old after his uncle blinded him, and for seven years he has lived in an abandoned building pick pocketing off people to survive. After nicking a wallet off someone he shouldn't have Hadrian is saved by two people he doesn't know and taken somewhere he's never been.
Jamie has always felt that something was missing and he would always get bouts of pain that he doesn't understand where they come from. When he attacked by Voldemort some questions arise at some of the things Voldemort had said. After questioning his godfathers Jamie is angry that they gave up his baby brother because he was a squib, and he disowns his parents before he starts searching for his missing brother.
(A/N this will have Drarry.)

•••••••••••••••••

Broken Magic Brothers
Hadrian Potter just found out he has been used to kill an innocent man.  After the final battle Harry  is sent back to fourth year along with several other people. When Hadrian learns the truth about that the people he trusted lied to him for seven years, Hadrian soon learns that people he thought he hated will end up being his allies.
Can Hadrian and his true friends(family) save the future of  their world or will it fall to a crazed mans rise for power.