26

^okay but can we talk about this video?! They're so talented omg they deserve everything that exists 💕

Same day
19:30:39

°●○• TRISTAN •○●°

The front door opened quite loudly, revealing Connor and his son...

...holding hands.

"Where have you been?" James snapped at the two, and Connor immediately hid behind Brad's back, squeezing his hand as he did so.

"I'm sorry, I lost track of time and--" Brad started to explain, but James interrupted him.

"Excuse me, young man, but I'm not talking to you. I'm talking to my son!" James snapped at Brad, then he took Connor's arm, making Connor let go of Brad's hand.

"Didn't I tell you to tell me where you're going? What happened to your curfew time? Weren't you supposed to be home 2 hours ago?" James bombarded Connor with questions.

Defeated, Connor couldn't say a single word. Instead, he looked down on the floor and sighed.

"Go to your room." James sternly told Connor, who started walking to his room.

"You are never to see this boy ever again!" James added, and Connor looked at him in pure sadness. A tear slipped down his cheek and he started to run upstairs.

"You heard him, let's go." Tristan told his son, who immediately went to the front door.

"Hold on, I'm not finished with you yet." James told them, and Tristan just looked at him.

"What?" Tristan asked him, and James let out a sigh.

"Tell your dumb son never to go out with my son ever again." James angrily told Tristan, who looked at Brad, who was staring on the floor.

"Sure, but don't you dare call my son dumb, you heartless oaf." Tristan replied to James before walking out of the house with Brad in tow.

When Tristan closed the front door, he saw Brad looking at him with a blank expression.

"Let's go." He told Brad calmly, then they walked towards the old car.

"Give me the keys." Tristan told his son, who tossed them to him. They both climbed in and went home.

"I'm disappointed by your behaviour, Brad." Tristan told his son, and Brad just replied with a nod.

"Aren't you going to say something?"

"No." Brad sassed, and Tristan shot him an angry look to intimidate him.

"Brad, you crossed the line."

"What line? I just took him out because he felt really down! Isn't that being a good friend?" Brad defended, then Tristan sighed.

"It's not if you don't let both parents involved know where you're going."

Brad just slumped back on his seat. Tristan cleared his throat before continuing his sentence.

"You are--"

"Never to see Connor again? I know, Dad. Mr. McVey told him." Brad said as he looked out at the window.

"Not only that. You're grounded. For a month."

"A month?"

"Yes. A month."

"And what are you going to do, huh? You can't watch over me 24/7. Heck, during the past few weeks, I didn't even see much of you!" Brad exclaimed, which made Tristan pull over.