50

Same day
21:24:17

°●○• JAMES •○●°

James had been lying on his bed for seven hours now. He refused to leave his bedroom but wanted to eat. He wanted to call for room service but he's afraid that he would be reprimanded for making a lot of noise on his bed.

Droplets of rain, which came from the rainy wather, trickled down the window pane as James sat on the bed, hugging his legs and burying his face on his knees as he tried to stop crying. Unfortunately, the damage has been done, and James could do nothing but cry.

Out of a sudden, though, he heard the window bang twice. He wiped some tears off of his cheeks before standing up and walking towards the window. When he saw that it was nothing but a branch, he sighed and closed the curtain, then he went back on the bed and laid down.

Unfortunately, he heard the banging again, and when he looked at his window, he saw nothing outside. He opened the window to see what was the culprit, then someone went inside. James was horrified when he saw who it was, then he started to yell.

"Tristan?! What are you doing here?!" James asked Tristan, who looked tipsy.

"James, I swear, I apologise for what I've done. Really. I'm a jerk and I regret doing it and--" Tristan said, but his words were slurred. He reeked of alcohol, as well.

"You're drunk and crazy, okay? Can you just leave me alone, please?!" James yelled out, but then Tristan shook his head no and started to cry as he reached out for James.

"I can't leave you alone, James. I love y--"

Tristan was stopped by James' slap. Tristan rubbed the sore area on his cheek, then James started to yell.

"Fuck you, Tristan! If you really did love me, you would have not cheated on me and get one of your girls pregnant. You are a sick cheater and I hate you! GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!" James explained as he started to pull Tristan out of the room, but Tristan continued to resist.

"James, please let me explai--"

"EXPLAIN WHAT, TRISTAN? THAT YOU HAD SEX WITH SOMEONE ELSE AND GOT HER PREGNANT?"

"I DID IT BECAUSE I MISSED YOU! I NEEDED YOU WITH ME, JAMES, BUT YOU WEREN'T THERE!" Tristan yelled back, which just made James more furious. He pulled Tristan's arm all the way to the door and pushed him out.

"Don't talk to me, don't contact me and don't even think of me! We're fucking done! Now, get out!" James exclaimed with tears in his eyes, then Tristan looked at him and revealed that he was crying, too. James wanted to pull Tristan in his arms and tell him that everything will be okay, but he felt betrayed.

While James thought about it, Tristan walked towards the door, which caused James to throw his journal at him and close the door as hard as he can after. He then went on the ground and started to sob.

August 12, 2018
15:48:11

°●○• CONNOR •○●°

"And that's how Tristan, Brad's dad, got this journal." His dad said as he ended his story, and Connor couldn't stop his tears from falling down his cheeks. His father had gone through a lot, and he couldn't stop thinking about what Tristan did to his dad.