5

⚠ homophobic slurs (we honestly hate this tbh), smoking and drinking

September 7, 2017
16:16:05

°●○• CONNOR •○●°

Connor was sitting quietly in his class, looking at everyone as they all chatted in slightly hushed tones, their phones still buzzing of notifications.

He shuddered inside when he saw some of the students eyeing him up and down and giving him a disgusted look. He looked down on his lap, which looked more interesting than the other things in the room.

When he went to the toilets, he saw two people who stopped talking and just stared at him, as if he interrupted a deep conversation. When they started to go the sink near them and pretended to wash their hands, he knew that they were talking about him. Instead of using the toilet, he washed his hands instead and awkwardly walked away.

While he was walking down the corridor, everyone looked at him. Some were laughing directly, some were repeatedly looking at their phones then at him and some were just completely disgusted.

Connor felt distant to the whole school. It felt as if his nudes, which were nonexistent at the current moment, were leaked all over the internet. He felt jeopardized and he could feel anxiety replacing the blood flowing in the veins.

He felt deeply troubled, but no one in the room saw it.

Out of instinct, he stopped in his tracks, only to make contact with another person. The impact was big enough to surprise him, so he accidentally dropped his book.

Connor turned around and saw Brad's pissed face. He immediately tried to apologise.

"I'm very sorry!" Connor said as he picked his book up from the floor. Brad just smirked at him when Connor was about to explain.

"Sure, faggot." Brad told him, making sure that everyone in the corridor could hear him. Connor looked around and saw everyone's judging faces.

"Oh, you haven't heard yet? What a shame." Brad told him as he went on his phone and showed Connor a picture that he didn't want to see.

It was a picture of him and his ex-boyfriend kissing at a bar.

"How did that-" Connor started, but Brad put his phone back in his pocket.

"You're disgusting. People like you will never matter here, okay?" Brad told him mockingly, which shattered Connor's heart into tiny little pieces.

Where was the Brad that he was thinking of in the past? What happened to him? Who was this evil look-alike that he hired to make Connor go mad?

"You better go back to your mum's vagina before you burst in tears, you crybaby." Brad added, then he left Connor alone.

Everyone was looking at him with a disgusted face, which made him more insecure than ever. When Connor ran to the school's front doors, he heard everyone laughing at him.

Once he got to the front doors, he immediately called his dad, who wasn't answering his phone. He sighed in frustration, then he saw Alvin and Nick walking towards him.