A

Bournemouth, Dorset
England, UK
June 5, 1998

Dear Diary,

Hi. My name's James.

I know what you're thinking - diaries are for kids, not for 17-year-old people like me. Guess what? You aren't a diary. You're a journal, but I just named you Diary. So, hello, Diary.

You're probably wondering why I'm writing on your lined, eggshell white pages. Well, Diary, as a big fan of English and History, I have decided to write down my story.

So, to begin with, who am I? Well, you already know that my name's James, but if you want to know my full name, it's James Daniel McVey. I was born on the 30th of April, in the year 1981. When school terms start on September, I'll be on my last year of college.

Here's the thing - I'm moving to a new school this semester because my mum's making me move to my dad's house, which is in Exeter, Devon. I'm a bit disappointed, actually, but I am very excited to see my little sister, who I only see six times a year, again.

So, does that mean that, in this journal, I'm going to write down my experiences in Exeter? Unfortunately, that's not the case, Diary.

I've decided to write my thoughts down because I've heard that history can repeat itself. Well, it's just a conspiracy theory, but to me, it's a very interesting topic to put to the test. I admit, that thought's a bit creepy, but I'm not afraid of it. If I will meet someone who has the same experiences as I do, then that would be very amazing.

So, from this day forward, I shall be writing down every interesting thing that happened to me everyday. That is, if something interesting does happen.

And let's just hope that no one else sees these entries . . .

Truly yours,
James

🌟🌟🌟

Disclaimer: This is purely a work of fiction. It is not 100% accurate.

Thank you and we hope you'll like the story!

~ Kat and Dani :)

P.S. Happy 5 Years, The Vamps! 😊