4

⚠ may contain sensitive content

September 5, 2017
06:20:42

°●○• CONNOR •○●°

He woke up and heard that his phone was ringing off the hook. He rubbed his sleepy eyes and reached for his phone which was on his nightstand, then he answered the call.

"Hello?" He groggily asked the caller.

"Connor! Yeah, uh, can you like, uh, like me, uh, then again, give me a-uh, give me home?" A familiar voice said, then he figured that the caller wanted him to take him home.

"I'll be there, don't worry." He said as he stood up from his bed then drove over to the bar.

When he was there, he saw the caller kissing another girl, and from that moment, he was furious at everything.

He woke up with another jolt, again. The nightmare caused him to sit up immediately on his bed. His hand landed on his forehead and he discovered that he was covered in cold sweat.

He tried to stop having those dreams, but he just can't. Well, not yet, anyway. After realising that he can't go back to sleep anymore, he decided to stand up and prepare himself for school, although it was still quite early.

He went to school normally, as one may presume. He took the bus since he wanted to prove to his parents that he's capable of taking care of himself.

Especially after his traumatic accident, of course.

Once he stepped in the school gates, he immediately saw Alvin and Nick come out of the white Jeep they rode yesterday.

"Connor!" Nick said happily as Connor approached them. Alvin gave him a huge smile once he was there.

"Need any help in finding your classes?" Alvin asked him, then Connor shook his head yes as he gave them his timetable. Nick handed him a self-drawn map of the whole school.

"Don't worry, that's harder to do in University." Nick told him, and Connor just gave them a smile.

"Thank you so much. This is too much, but thank you. I'm very grateful." Connor told them, and Nick just shook his head no.

"Don't worry, it's no problem. I mean, that's what friends are for, right?" Alvin told him, then they were startled by a loud car horn.

Connor realised that they were all standing above a parking space, and they moved to the side. The car, which was specifically a grey Mercedes, parked at where they were standing, then its doors opened only to reveal two of the worst students in school - Dave and Lance. They put smirks on as they started walking towards the group.

"Well, well, well, look who we have here." Lance told them as he crossed his arms in front of him.

"Alvin, Nick, you two are looking pretty swell." Lance continued, then Nick rolled his eyes.

"Leave us alone, Jordan." Alvin told him as politely as he could, and Lance gave them a sarcastic chuckle.

"Looks like we're back to last-name basis, Callison." Lance retorted, but then Dave tapped his shoulder.