13

October 22, 2017
07:43:22

°●○• BRAD •○●°

Brad went to the bathroom to wash his face and brush his teeth. He barged in without knocking, only to see Connor naked in the shower.

"OH MY GOD!" Brad yelled as he covered his eyes, and Connor yelled in shock as well.

"I came here to wash my face, not to see your snake!" Brad told him, but he was still frozen by what he saw.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry! Please turn around." Connor told him, and Brad turned around, removed his hands from his eyes and went outside the bathroom without looking at Connor. He closed the door and went to the kitchen, where his dad was cooking breakfast.

"What was that shouting I heard in the bathroom?" His dad asked him, then Brad let out a sigh.

"It's just me. I walked in on Connor while he was taking a shower." Brad told him, then his dad turned to him and looked at his son, then he started giggling to himself.

"Pinocchio's sticking out." His dad told him, and Brad immediately looked at his boxers and covered what he had to.

"Shut up, Dad. It's just a morning boner." Brad mumbled shyly as he went to his bedroom.

Once the door closed behind him, he buried his flushed face on his hands and smirked to himself, biting his lower lip in the process, as well.

He had never felt this way before. He felt embarrassed, but there was something else that he felt which he can't quite put a finger on.

Once he was sure that Connor was no longer in the bathroom, he went there and did what he had to do in the first place. He went to the kitchen afterwards and met with his dad, who was serving a full English breakfast in front of him.

"Can you please call Connor for me?" His dad told him with a smirk, and Brad rolled his eyes.

"Dad, what the hell? I can't face him after seeing his...you know?" Brad told him, and Tristan just let out a sigh.

"Come on, you can't avoid him forever." His dad told him sternly, then Brad stood up from his seat and went to the guest room, where he knocked three times.

"Con, breakfast is ready." He told him, then moments later, Connor opened the door and went out of the guest room, then he followed Brad to the kitchen.

After eating breakfast, they all cleared the table and Brad's dad went to his seminar. The two boys still didn't talk that much to each other, which made the atmosphere completely awkward.

°●○• CONNOR •○●°

When he was done with cleaning up the table where they ate, he went outside to the back patio which was overlooking the beach. He felt very mesmerised because of the view, then he put his sneakers on, went downstairs to the beach and jogged around the beach.

After jogging for three rounds, Connor decided to rest, so he sat on the very bottom of the stairs and just looked at the beach. Through his workout, he realised that Brad's family owned the part of the beach that was right behind their house. It was the same for the other house owners, which were all absent, which was why the whole beach was quiet.

"Move." Brad said behind him, then Connor stood up and looked behind him, only to see Brad shirtless and wearing only a pair of board shorts.

Connor did move from where he was sitting, then he let Brad through. Brad then looked at him confusedly, and Connor felt insecure.