9

⚠ sensitive content

September 11, 2017
18:32:05

°●○• CONNOR •○●°

"You good-for-nothing piece of shit! How dare you steal my position in the football team?!" The person who pushed Connor yelled at him, then he saw Alvin and Nick coming to his aid.

"What'd you do that for? You can't accept the fact that he's better than you?" Alvin told the person who pushed Connor, then he gave him a glare.

"You moron! He doesn't deserve to be in this team! This team is for guys who aren't faggots!" He told them and tried to punch Alvin in anger, but Nick was quick enough to grab his arm to stop him from doing it.

"Easy, Sam. You don't want to get in trouble." Nick told him, then Sam removed Nick's hand from his arm and walked away.

Alvin helped Connor stand up, although he said that he didn't really need the assistance, then Connor looked around. He saw that the coach was busy talking to Dave and Lance, while Brad was staring at him with a blank look.

Ugh, what is it with this Brad guy and his hypnotising-- I mean, annoying looks? He thought to himself before looking away.

Alvin and Nick then accompanied him to the parking lot, then they took him home.

°●○• BRAD •○●°

Brad didn't know what to feel when he saw Sam push Connor down on the ground because he didn't get in the football team.

Part of him wanted to join Sam because he thought that he deserved it for not accepting his apology.

Part of him also wanted to help Connor out because it wasn't his fault that he was better than Sam at football.

Since his reasons were completely contradicting, he decided to watch instead. He saw how Alvin and Nick defended him. He wanted to be one of them.

He didn't even notice that Dave, Lance and the coach were talking about him.

"I don't understand, how did Brad not get in the team? He'd do us a huge favour!" Dave proclaimed, and Lance decided to follow.

"Yeah, and he's already friends with more than half of the team. He demonstrates perfect sportsmanship, as well." Lance interjected, then the coach spoke up.

"Look, guys, congratulations for getting in, but you got in because you both had the skills. Although Brad was good, you two were better than him." The coach explained, but his two friends weren't having it.

"Kick Connor out of the team, then!" Lance told the coach.

"Yeah, we can't have gay people in the team!" Dave continued, but Brad just patted them both on the shoulders.

"Relax, it's fine." Brad tried to convince his friends, then the coach interjected the awkward tension between the three friends.

"You two better shut your mouth or I'll replace one of you with him." The coach told them as he pointed at Dave, Lance, then Brad. He then left and got bombarded with Sam's big mouth.

"What you mean it's fine? We've been planning this for months!" Dave told Brad.

"Look, fighting with the coach isn't worth it. Maybe being in the team isn't really meant for me." Brad told them sadly, but Lance protested.