28

⚠ mentions of suicide & possible triggers

December 14, 2017
20:33:48

°●○• JAMES •○●°

He sighed to himself as he looked at his son, who was sat right in front of him.

Connor stared down at the food he was playing with on his plate. Karen noticed this, as well, and she decided to ask her son about it.

"So, how was school, Con?" She asked him, then he shrugged.

"It was fine." Connor told them, then he played with his food again. Karen tried to break the awkward tension in the air as she started telling jokes.

Connor would occasionally smile, but his sad aura radiated all over the room. James knew that he should do something about it, especially with the fact that this was exactly how Connor acted after he had his accident.

"Do you want to watch a film, Con?" His dad asked him, and Connor sighed.

"It's very kind of you, Dad, but I'm kind of tired now, so I'll have to pass." Connor told him, then James lifted a brow.

"You're not kind of tired; you're Connor." James joked, and Connor rolled his eyes at his dad's joke, but he had a small smile on his face.

"Even if I play Harry Potter?" James said, and Connor just returned a nod.

"Sorry, Dad. I'm just not in the mood." Connor told him, then James nodded in understanding.

"I understand. Goodnight, Con." James told him with a smile, then Connor softly smiled back.

"Goodnight, Dad." Connor told him, then he went up to his room.

After he heard a door open and close, James went to the kitchen and stood next to Karen, who was clearing the dishes away.

"No luck?" She asked him, and he shook his head no.

"Poor kid. He's been sad since last week." She said, then he sighed.

"Karen, I'm scared. What if what happened in the past happens again? What if we completely lose him this time?" James asked her in worry, then she sighed.

"I don't know, James. But don't worry, I'll try to talk to him." Karen told him, then he thanked her with a kiss.

He was very knackered but he decided to binge watch a TV show to take his mind off of things. While he was in the middle of the sixth episode, he heard his phone ring.

Same day
20:33:48

°●○• TRISTAN •○●°

He was tired of seeing Brad like this.

Even when he was grounded, Brad would never be the type of person to stay in his room, unless he was playing guitar and singing.

But, in this case, the usual sound of Brad's voice that echoed through the walls cannot be heard, and Tristan is very worried.