7

⚠ homophobic slurs, drug use & underage drinking

September 8, 2017
07:05:35

°●○• CONNOR •○●°

"Connor?" Someone told him, and he slowly opened his eyes to see his dad looking at him with a smile.

"It's time for you to wake up, sweetheart. You have to go to school." His dad reminded him, then Connor remembered everything that happened.

"Okay." Connor mumbled, then his dad stood up from his bed and left his room, closing the door as he did.

Connor went to his wardrobe and got his uniform, then he went to the bathroom and prepared for school.

He went downstairs to the dining area and he was served a plate of pork and beans and some rice. He also got a bowl of fruits for his dessert.

As usual, Connor didn't finish his food. He gave his remaining food to Mickey when no one else was looking, and he put some fruits on his dad's fruit bowl when he wasn't looking.

Once again, he took the bus to go to school. The bus ride was actually alright, all he did was listen to the songs playing on his headphones.

He then got off and went to school. To say that everyone stopped judging him and everything was back to normal would be a complete lie. Connor sighed as he continued walking while looking down on the ground so as to not make eye contact with anyone.

Soon enough, he was able to find Alvin and Nick, who were smiling widely at him.

"Hey guys." Connor told them, and their smiles immediately turned to frowns.

"Let me guess, everyone's still judging you?" Alvin asked him, and Connor nodded yes as his reply.

"Not anymore." Nick told him with a smile, then they pulled Connor towards the announcements board.

"What's up?" Connor asked them, then Alvin pointed to one of the registration forms that were pinned on the board.

"That, my friend, is your ticket to a better final year here in this school." Alvin told him, and Connor raised an eyebrow at him.

"Remember when you told the librarian that you were in your former school's football team?" Nick asked him, and Connor replied with a nod.

"Well, my friend, you can write your name down on this form and you shall be free of everyone's nasty judgment by joining the football team." Alvin told him, then Nick handed him a pen while raising both of his eyebrows.

Connor sighed and took the pen, then he wrote his name on the form. Once he was done, Alvin and Nick cheered in joy.

"Yeah! That's our boy!" They said at the same time, then they attacked Connor with a hug.

"Oh my god, calm your soggy tits. You're not even in the team." Dave, who came out of nowhere, rolled his eyes at the three friends.

"Jealous much?" Alvin sassed, then Lance stepped in.

"You're just being immature." Lance told Alvin, then Nick stepped in to his defense.

"Hey, back off." Nick said with a stern voice, which surprised all four of them. The only one who didn't seem to be surprised is Brad, who just walked in their argument after signing his, Dave's and Lance's names on the registration form for the football team.