Introduction

Bendy: Howdy guys! It's your ol' pal Bendy here, and my friend Boris and I-... Boris? Boris where are you? BORIS?!

Boris:*Sleeping* zzzzzzzzz....

Bendy: BORIS WAKE UP!

Boris: *Snorts* Huh? What?

Bendy: *Face palms* We agreed you'd say the announcement remember?

Boris: Uh... Oh RIGHT!

Bendy: Then say it stupid.

Boris: We'll be doing a Q&A to celebrate ThatOneRag's book on reaching almost 3k reads!

Bendy: ...And?

Boris: And what?

Bendy: ... Never mind. We'll also be doing dares too, so since the dummy over here is-

Boris: Gee Bendy, don't talk bad about yourself, you're very smart for you size.

Bendy: ... Anyways, I'll explain the basics of this book. You ask a question, we answer it. BUT! THERE'S MORE!

Boris: You know those pictures on the top of each chapter? Your question will be up there, so there will also be a picture response!

Bendy: That's right Boris. The picture will be a summary of the response. And the actual "story" part will be a more detailed version of the response. Since there wasn't much to put up there for this intro, we just put that random pic up top.

Boris: If you're still confused, it'll make more sense once we start answering questions.

Bendy: So uh... this book is also kinda "Personality" based on the other Book ThatOneRag made called "How to love" If you haven't seen it go check it out!

Boris: So feel free to ask, dare, or talk with us about anything! We'll be happy to answer everyone's questions.

Bendy and Boris: LATER!