Angel and Devil

Here's a little intro for ya with switching over to the other group. Also, warning: May be a little inappropriate for some readers. You have been warned.
__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-
Boris: EEEEHHHHH​ all these are for Bendy... really don't wanna... "Disturb" those two. *Sighs* ...Great... this'll be totally not worth it.

*Leaves room*

Boris: ...Gotta follow the sound I guess... This is torture.

*Walks over to a door with the door closed. A drawing of a dress tie in strapped to the doorknob.*

Boris: ...She wasn't even here for 5 minutes. And they're... *Whiney baby noises*

*Knock on door*

Boris: Sorry to disturb you two but um... Bendy you got-

Bendy: NOT NOW BORIS I'M BUSY!

Boris: I know what you two are doing. And literally every question is for you-

Bendy: I'LL ANSWER THEM LATER!

Alice: Oh Bendy, don't be like that. One moment Boris.

*Shuffling in room*

Alice: *Opens door and pokes head out. Hair is slightly messy.* Thank you dear. We'll take them from here.

Boris: Uh... have fun Imma take a nap. Later guys. *Leaves slowly*

Alice: *Shuts door, she's only covered by her wings wrapping around her. Dress and other clothes on the floor.*

Bendy: *Pouting in the corner.* That ******* wolf couldn't wait 5 ******* minutes for us *******.

Alice: *Gasps* Bendy! We don't use that language! You're speaking to an angel you know!

Bendy: I was making you scream those-

Alice: DON'T!

Bendy: *Snickers* Just give the computer here.