1 year anniversary

(Imma talk for a bit. You may need to scroll down a bit to get to the actual question reaponse.)

I can't believe it... This book is one year old today. Sorry I haven't been adding much, getting ready to move states. Plus schoolwork. Been taking up painting, animation, and working to earn enough money for a laptop.

But enough excuses. I've taken way too long to do this. I'll be honest, I've lost roughly 97% of my motivation to do this. So that's where you guys come in.

I want y'all to spam. Yes. Spam me when I don't upload something AT LEAST once a week. Will I regret this ask? Yes. Yes I will. Do I care? At the moment. No. So. The few friends I have, and the ones who still read this. I BEG YOU. Give me motivation.

I wanna keep going in this. And I wanna keep being a provider in this little community I made.

So, happy 1 year of this book. Let's hopefully strive for another year. :)

Anywho, onto the question.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

???: Oh you poor little things...! All alone with no one to care for you. *Walks to the laptop* Ooo, what's on here?

Henry: Mama!

???: Oh hush you, I'm sure yours is well dead anyways.

Henry: *Whimpers a little*

???: *Scrolls through the comments* Well that's a little rude darling

???: *Scrolls through the comments* Well that's a little rude darling. Why call me a demon? I'm clearly an angel. *Scrolls more* Didn't take long for you children to figure me out huh? Well you solved it~! I'm the one you all know and love, Alice Angel~!

Henry: *Grabs her dress and plays with it.*

"Alice": ...Ugh.

"Alice": You want 'em? Fine, but I'm keeping this little blondie

"Alice": You want 'em? Fine, but I'm keeping this little blondie. He'll be useful one day. The others are too small at the moment. *Smiles, the ripped part of her face oozes a bit.* These little ones stay in this building though. Any of them go missing, and you're all dead. *Drops Henry and walks off*

Henry: *Hits the floor, then cries cause ouch.*

"Alice": Yeah yeah, keep crying. Not gonna fix your **** issues.