Weak Spots (Question #37)

Alice and Bendy: *Change back to normal*

Alice: OH THANK GOODNESS!

Bendy: Imma go cry and eat ice cream now... *Mopes off*

Alice: Okie dokie! Let's see what the *Ahem* TRUE me has to answer from all you kiddies out there!

Boris: If you got any.

Alice: Hmph, I'll have you know, a lot of people think I'm STUNNING like this!

Boris: What you just said is exactly why Satan isn't an angel anymore you know.

Alice: ...Shush

Boris: Questions?

Alice: Right, lemme see here... Oh! here we go.

Boris: Drumroll please

Alice: What I think of cha-...pter... 3 me...

Boris: Oh no.

Alice: ...Susie...

Boris: You okay?

Alice: I was like a little sister to her... I looked up to her for years... she gave me the personality and voice I've been gifted with... I have far too many thoughts about her now.

Boris: *Backs away slowly*

Alice: *Sniffles* Her fluffy hair, her bubbly lifestyle...

A voice in the shadow: ...Her Gorgeous eyes...

Alice: *Looks up* Samuel?

Sammy: *Still hiding in the far corner.* Her obsession with buttons and braids, her dancing, her singing, but her eyes... like thin sheets of ice on a lake, crystal blue and sparkled.
Her ruby lips, sometimes red, sometimes pink, other times bare.
The way her smile could brighten even the darkest of places, her laugh could melt any heart... Her innocence with... everything...
I remember her very well. She didn't need to try and be perfect, she already was... she just didn't see it.

Alice: *About to cry* Oh hun... you really did love her...

Sammy: ...! Uh... I got work to do. *Goes downstairs instantly.*