Voting has ended ^^ (PLZ READ!)

Hey guys! So as some of you know, I took a vote a few days ago on if I should make a Tumblr version of this book. And the results? Lots of you wanted me to make one!

WHAT THIS MEANS!

I'll be finishing up the last part of my rough drafts for icons, starting pics fully fledged character designs, etc. Not sure when, but 100% Guaranteed gonna make the account this month.

QUESTIONS I'VE BEEN COMMONLY ASKED!:

"So you abandoning this book?"

No. I'll be bouncing back and forth, I'll be more active on the Tumblr one though. Least till I get it fully set up and questions are rolling.

"Why are you doing a 'hard reset' on the characters?"

Some new people who don't know this book and meet me on Tumblr... May be confused why everyone is a baby. So... On Tumblr, they'll be completely different. This book won't change. NOTHING IS GONNA HAPPEN TO THIS BOOK! I'm making a... AU... Of an AU? I guess? I dunno. Let's call it that.

"When you said you were 'fully putting your AU' into the Tumblr account. What'd you mean?"

Since this Wattpad account is made to be as "People friendly" as possible. I've held back on LOADS of things that I've wanted to do. Such as deeper stories, comics, more religion involved. (*Just for Alice mostly*) And other things in general. Tumblr is where I'll be able to explore my artistic skills and perhaps go further with my art!

"Will the characters personalities stay the same?"

Foe the most part yes. Probably gonna fiddle with Alice and Henry a bit. Maybe add more to Sammy if I get the chance. The rest will be for the most part the same. (Check out on my random batim book in the "Headcannons" chapter to know what I'll be adding to them)

That's about all I have been asked lately. If any of you have any questions, comments, concerns, let me know! I'd love to help.

Cheers!

P.s. HAPPY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY BATIM! HERE'S TO ANOTHER GREAT YEAR OF INK DEMONS AND PERFECT ANGELS!

~Raggy