Questions #14-17

I have some pictures but I'm not done with them yet. :/ So enjoy this field full of rainbow cacti.
---___+++---___+++---___+++---
Alice: *Hands him the computer*

Bendy: *Scrolls* Here's one, let's see... what do I think of the my... fan made daughter Emily? I have a daughter now? What the heck. Why am I the last to know this? Didn't even know I had one. I bet she's ugly as hell.

Alice: Oh come on Mr. poor attitude. I bet she's cute. Kinda like the FNAF made character... what was her name again?

Bendy: Like... Doll or something?

Alice: THAT'S IT! Least they didn't make Emily you girlfriend.

Bendy: Yeah, Cause you're mine. You said I owned you-

Alice: Bendy!

Bendy: *Laughs* Next question. Ooooo, I got a gift!

Alice: Awe, what is it babe?

Bendy: *Opens it* Awe wow,a sketch book. This'll be fun to doodle in from time to time.

Alice: I do love your drawings. Remember back in the old days, episode #8. You drew me a rose and it became real?

Bendy: Yeah, I remember. We made Doodlebob  a thing before that spongy, pineapple living dude did it.

Alice: *Giggles* Next question.

Bendy: Alright, oh wow. Been meaning to answer this one for a long time.

Alice: What's it say?

Bendy: What I think of being a cartoon demon. 3 words "Worst influence ever"

Alice: Yeah... I was probably the only one keeping that cartoon from being taken off the air.

Bendy: We were borderline​ adult show. I got drunk in an episode, there were WW1 episodes, very racist comments.

Alice: Back when that stuff was allowed. Didn't you and Boris get high in one of those episodes?

Bendy: Episode 15. That was a weird one.

Alice: Well, next question!