"Question" #Oh god yes it's happening

This is the exact kind of bull**** I was hoping for. This is the real **** I wanted. FINALLY THE REAL FUN CAN START!!!
()()()()()()()()()()()()

*After a few more hours, Boris manages to get the drunk Henry to give the computer back.*

Boris: Finally, sheesh... Thank god I got him to fall asleep. I apologize if he decided to mess with any of you while he had the computer.

*Hear a weird zapping noise, followed by Alice screaming.*

Boris: ALICE?! WHAT HAPPENED?! *Runs to the next room to see Alice... as a dude.*

Alice: *Holding dress up, voice is lower pitched.* THIS IS WHY THE BOOK WAS A BAD IDEA.

Boris: *Stares for a moment. Each second passing, he gets closer and closer to laughing.*

Alice: If you laugh I'll pummel you.

Boris: ...BENDY YOU NEED TO SEE THIS!

Bendy: *High pitched voice.* Coming!

*Bendy runs in, is a girl. So got them tits, and dat @$$.*

Boris: *Dies laughing* THIS IS GREAT! I LOVE THIS! OH MY GOD!!! *Nearly drops laptop laughing.*

Alice: SHUT IT MISTER. THE SAME COULD'VE HAPPENED TO YOU!

Bendy: What... happened to you Ali-... *Looks down* ...HOLY ****! I GOT TITS... YES I CAN GROPE MYSELF!

Alice: Bendy that's gross no.

Bendy: I LOVE THIS.

Boris: Bendy, before you get too carried away, do you or do you not have nipples. We don't need to get in trouble for you flashing the readers.

Bendy: *Gropes self* ...Nope, we good.

Boris: Thank god... we should probably have you wear your tutu for a bit so perverts don't stare at your... backside.

Bendy: IMMA DO THAT. *Runs away* THANK YOU INTERNET!

Alice: I hate this...

Boris: So, I guess we'll be calling you Alex for a but huh? And Bendy... I dunno... Bindy? People in the comments, think up a good female name for Bendy okay?