Question #3

The lighting is bad, sorry about that. Should've made that one out of sharpie... Welp too late now. :3
------------------------------
Boris: *Takes the laptop from Bendy.* Wow, these questions sure are coming quickly.

Bendy: What's it say?

Boris: ...Um...

Bendy: What?

Boris: ... Benders, for your own safety... I think we should skip it.

Bendy: Oh come on, how bad could it be?

Boris: Bendy... trust me.

Bendy: *Grabs the laptop* It can't be-... oh...

Boris: Bendy?

Bendy: ...To answer the question... I remember it perfectly... Joey always told me how... proud of me he was. "Daddy loves you" "Daddy will take care of this." "You're too small, let me help." "You're the cutest little devil ever." "I promise... I'll never let anything hurt you." Those... those were all LIES! HE LIED TO ME. I THOUGHT I COULD TRUST HIM!

Boris: *Kneels down to Bendy's level.* It's okay Bendy...

Bendy: AND YOU! YOU'RE NOT THE SAME BORIS I KNEW! YOU'VE CHANGED THE MOMENT YOU WERE REVIVED.

Boris: Bendy, calm down. I'll take care of you. Need a hug?

Bendy: *Gets tacked by the questioner* !!!!!!

Bendy: *Gets tacked by the questioner* !!!!!!...Yes...

Boris: *Snickers* Alright then, don't crush him now. We're ready for the next question!
------------------------------
1st time I've ever put a picture into the story itself. Did I do it right?