Dior 1

All rights reserved. This book or parts may not be reproduced in any form, stored in any retrieval system, or transmitted in any form by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopy, recording, or otherwise—without prior written permission of the publisher.(ME) provided by United States of America copyright law

Dior

"wassup bitch!" I yelled at this girl name Ebony, she went to my school and she call herself not liking me for no reason.
She thought she could pick with me because i'm quit and stays to myself, so she must've thought I was weak but she got the wrong one. Friday at lunch she go bump me and made me drop my whole tray on the floor, so I went and tossed her shit off the table and she go get up coming in my face just mugging me while i was waiting for her to make a move but the security pulled us apart.

That night she was talking hella shit on twitter about me, talking about she'll fuck my lil ass up but I ain't with the twitter beef, bitches can see me in person and beef with these hands.

So I told her to pull up at my address, she came with her other two best friends Kayla and Dria and other muthafuckers came just to record. It was just me myself and I.

"wassup! I pulled up and you not on shit!" she said standing there with her hair in a bun with some yoga shorts on and a big shirt with some pink timbs. I had on my hair in a messy bun with a black shirt and some army fatigue shorts with my black jordans.

 I had on my hair in a messy bun with a black shirt and some army fatigue shorts with my black jordans

I put up my dukes and walked towards her and she put up hers backing up. "the fuck you backing up for!? fuck me up bitch!" i yelled. I heard my mama calling my name so I turned around to the door and then this bitch. go catch me off guard.

She grabbed my hair and swung me on the ground and got on top of me. she punched me in my head and I grabbed her hair swinging on her trying to get from under her. "let her up Ebony" I heard a deep voice say. He picked her up by her waist but she still had my hair.

I got up with her still having a death grip on my hair and started windmilling on her ass. I grabbed her hair and started uppercutting her ass, she let my hair go and grabbed her face. Her cousin Darius let her go.  She touched her lips and it was bleeding a little. She got mad as hell and ran up to me trying to punch me but I dodged her shit two piecing her ass.

she stopped swinging and grabbed her face again, so I took this opportunity to run up on her, I grabbed her hair swinging her to the ground and got on top of her giving her all face shots then Kayla and Dria wanna jump in because they couldn't stand they lil Ebony taking a L.

I was on the ground with Kayla hair in my hand swinging with my other. Ebony kicked me on the side of my head so I let  Kayla hair go and covered my face, while I got jumped. It didn't last long because some dudes pulled them away from me. They all got in they cars and left because they heard the police coming.