Dior 15

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!!!!!
Its 2018 COMMENT some more!!!!!!!!!!! Lbs ENJOY 😊

I was standing in the bathroom waiting on Eric. Trying to understand what I did. We was just cool the other day.

I was looking on snapchat and seen that Tayla was all on his snap. I guess this was last night.

She was sitting on his lap smoking and then turned to him and kissed him.
"This all mines. So you lil hoes need to watch out." He smacked his lips and said "chill out" then the snap ended.

I just rolled my eyes because I know she was referring to me. She gotta problem with me soo bad but still not jumping.

I got knocked outta my thoughts when I heard the door open. I looked up and seen Eric walking to me holding his pants up.
He looked all angry and shit.

I walked up to him and tried to give him a hug but he stopped me.
I frowned and stepped back. I see he not fucking with me.

"What my lil sister talmbout y'all jumped her last night or some shit?" He said getting straight to the point.

I looked at him shocked like why would she lie.
"didn't nobody jump her!"

"Then why the fuck would she say that?"

"Cuz she a fucking lier Eric! We fought because she was trying to jump in a fight that didn't involve her. But she was not jumped!"

"The shit didn't involve you either."
I looked at him like he was dumb as fuck.
"My best friend was involved so that fight was my business and she pushed me in the pool so I was getting out beating her and Kayla ass period but Molly was already handling her."

"How the shit start in the first place?" He asked

I explained to him everything that happened.
"See if yo lil ass would've just stayed where you was at then shit wouldn't have popped off!"
I just mugged the fuck outta him and walked towards the door.
"The fuck you walking off for if I'm talking to you"
He said grabbing my arm.

"Let me the fuck go Eric!" I said trying to pull my arm from his hand

"You know you started that shit thats why you mad."

"I didn't start nothing! They wasn't invited so I was gonna escort them out!"
He smacked his lips and let go of my arm.

"That wasn't yo shit so how-"
"It was." I said cutting him off.
"How was it-"
"Cuz it was" i said cutting him off again with my arms folded

He started walking up to me and I started backing up.

He reached and grabbed my face, not too hard but hard enough and pulled me closer to his face.
"Dior stopped fucking playing with me on some real shit." He said in a low growling tone, scaring me a little and turning me on at the same time.

I'm pretty sure my panties was a lil wet now.

I poked my bottom lip out and made a sad face. "She pushed me in the pool tho."

"But you went over there fucking with them."
"I don't like them tho"

He let go my face and waved me off.

"You ain't getting shit I'm telling you. Imma fuck with you later man"
What the fuck was I not getting? He wasn't getting shit. I don't fuck with them after them goofys tried to jump me. Then wanna play me like I'm some lame. People really need to stop underestimating my size.
I'll do everything the same way if it happened again.