Dior 12

Sunday 8:20p.m

Ebony, Kayla and Dria was all sitting around in Ebony's room listening to TayK-the race.
"Whats the moves? Its boring as hell!" Ebony said with frustration.
"Bruh ain't nobody on shit. I texted Tay and he said they at Molly pool party." Kayla said looking on her phone and Ebony looked at her with a dead straight face while smacking her lips.

"That shit probably lame as fuck" she said waving her off while rolling her eyes.
"Molly invited me" Bria said shrugging her shoulders.
She low key wanted to be Molly and Dior friend soo bad, but she didn't want to mess with them if her cousin didn't.
"Ion know what for. Like y'all cool" Kayla said rolling her eyes.

"I mean y'all don't like them for no reason though."
"Naw it ain't for no reason! Her lil ass go toss all my shit on the floor just because she dropped her food because I bumped her on accident!" Ebony yelled while flaring her nose.
Dria put her hands up in surrender. "Ightt my bad"

"Know some shit before you say some shit Dria real talk"
Dria didn't even say nothing back because she didn't really want to get on her bad side. She don't fight and she hates to fight, she's a lover not a fighter.
Ebony and Kayla was the mean ones.

When Ebony and Kayla became friends in the 7th grade, Kayla already had a lil spice to her. She would always get in fights and disrespect the teachers. When they got together, her bad behavior started rubbing off on Ebony.

Ebony use to be a sweet lil quiet girl. She knows that Kayla is a bad influence on her and sometimes you can catch her in her own skin and see the real Ebony, that sweet lil girl.

"Yo cool down. But I think we should crash her shit." Kayla said smiling while looking at Ebony.
"We wasn't invited though."
Kayla looked at her and smacked her lips.
"Thats why it's called Crashing dumb dumb."

"Yeah whatever. I'm down I don't care." She said looking in the mirror fixing her hair.
"Ight we gotta find some swimming suits." Kayla said getting up and looking in her bag full of clothes thats in Ebonys closet.

"I'm not wearing no swimming suit. Imma keep on just what I got on." Ebony said, flipping her hair and sitting back on the bed.
"Ight I'm not putting on one then." Kayla said going in the bathroom to curl her frontal.

Bria got up and looked in her bag.
"What you looking for?" Ebony asked her
"My swimming suit. Imma wear one." She got her pink army fatigue one piece swim suit.
"Girlll I know thats not no thong!?" Ebony snatched the swimming suit while laughing.
"So what!" Dria said trying to get it back but she wouldn't let her.
"Yoo Kayla look at yo cousin!" Ebony ran to the bathroom to show Kayla and they both started dying laughing.
"Cus what you think you doing?" Kayla said laughing while examining the one piece.
"Being on my grown woman shit. Some y'all can't do because y'all not old enough." She said while snatching it back

"Girl you one year older than us. Stop." Kayla said while going back to curling her hair.

It was 9:25 and the girls was all ready.
Ebony had on a grey two piece on. Off the shoulder crop top and mid leg bottoms.