Dior 24

I'm sorry it took me long to update but I be handling other stuff thats most important. But Enjoy....

A Month later

"Come on lil girl before you make me late for my shoot!" My mama said yelling because I was taking to long with my hair

I hate doing my own hair because I can't never get it how I pictured the shit in my head. Thats why I just stay getting it done.

Today was Saturday and my mama had a shoot today so I decided to tag alone. Shid its better than staying home bored.

1:30pm

"Get my bag for me. I gotta hurry up and sign in."
She said while getting out of the car and rushing into the studio.

I got her bag and followed her inside

It was like eight girls sitting on the side and one girl getting her picture taken.

One door that said dressing room and on the side of the door was a makeup artist by a vanity.

My mama was talking to a man and then walked over to the makeup artist.
I walked over to her sitting her bag on the floor.

"Baby you can go sit my bag in the dressing room and sit in there."
I picked the bag back up walking to the room.
"I'll be in there when I finish getting my makeup done and hair."

I said ok and walked into the room.

The room was a decent size. It has a big mirror on the wall with a white couch and clothing hooks.

I put her bag down and sat down on the couch.

I been sitting here on my phone bored outta my mind for like a hour until my mama walked in looking gorgeous. That makeup lady knows how to beat a face hunny.