Dior 26

1 Month later

"NO! Dior what I tell yo ass the first time!?" Leslie yelled at Dior

"Ma its just a lil color!" Dior said with a sad expression on her face.

"I don't care. Now you better tell me what style you want so I can book this appointment or you go be going right to the africans and get some damn box braids for a couple of months." She said sitting on the couch with her legs crossed on her phone trying to book Dior hair appointment on this stylist booking site.

Dior was on the verge of crying as she got up from the couch.

"I don't even care. I don't wanna do nothing for my birthday!" She said as she went upstairs to her room.

Closing her door she laid down on her bed closing her eyes as tears slide down her cheek.

She begged her mama since last month about wanting to change her hair color for her birthday and she wanna act like she too young for it. All she wanted was a cute lil blonde color.

Dior is spoiled and she cries when she doesn't get her way.

Leslie was on the couch not paying her spoiled lil baby no mind.

She go be alright
She thought as she went ahead and booked her hair appointment for Friday when she got out of school because her 15th birthday was on Saturday and Dior still didn't tell her what she wanted to do.

Leave it up to Leslie she'll go out to the sugar factory and call it a day.

She rolled her eyes as she seen Chad coming her way out of the kitchen. That's her boo and all but he be too clingy for her.

Always asking her where she at or always wanna lay up under her.

She met him at the strip club one night and he was looking soo good to her that she had to get a taste. So they did fuck that same night, no she is not a hoe.

She was just horny and didn't have any in two years.

"let her do what she wanna do its her birthday" he said as he walked passed her to go to the closet where his timbs was at.

"You can shut the fuck up" she said rolling her eyes while still looking at her phone.

"Naw you shut the fuck up and come suck this dick" he said lowly as he sat down and put his boots on.

She reached over and smacked him in his mouth.
"Don't fucking play with me Chad!"
She said getting up and going to the kitchen because she low key was trying to run from him.

She'll always smack him upside his head or punch him in the chest and he keep telling her to keep her damn hands to her self.

And he don't be for nun of that shit cuz he'll pop her ass right back in her mouth and that's why her ass trying to walk away soo fast.

"Yo ass lucky ion feel like fighting with yo ass. Come lock this damn door!" He grabbed his keys amd left out.

She smacked her lips because she really didn't want him to go nowhere.

She walked to the door and opened it.
"BYE!" She yelled out to him.
He just shook his head and continued to his car. He knew she was doing that just to start some shit.

DIOR

I didn't even want to go to school. I really wasn't in the mood for nun because my mama ass can't let me get what I want for my birthday.

Ughhh she be making me soo mad!

I got up and just put on a grey shirt that say malibu that I cut to make it cropped and some grey leggings with my grey and white huaraches.