Dior 8

I been started on this update a longgg time ago. I just been procrastinating and never got to finish it because I'm lazy asl lol but anyways I finished it for you guys so ENJOY 😊.

ERIC

I'm sitting in the trap high as fuck after smoking three blunts.

I'm just chilling with Dior and listening to my boy Cameron clown ass. Everybody else left so it was just us three.

This nigga was telling us about him eating this lil hoe out the other day and the bitch farted while he was eating her shit. I was dying laughing.

"What that shit taste like?" I asked him laughing

"Nigga that shit tasted like some sour ass moldy cheese." 
I chuckled while Dior ass was dying laughing.

"That is soo nasty." Dior said scrolling on her phone. I just leaned my head back closing my eyes, ya boy was slumped like a mf.

I felt somebody feeling all on my lips and shit. I popped my head up, moving Dior's hand from my face.
"Gone man" i said laying my head back again

"Noo, get up because you gotta take me to Molly house, her dinner start at 7:30."
"Mann what time it is?" I asked looking at her with low eyes

"Its 6:20 Eric."

I picked up my styrofoam cup and drunk the rest of my lean out of it.
"Come on shorty" I got up and pulled up my pants a lil and dapped Cameron.
"Ighttt man I'll hit yo line later." I said walking to the door with Dior behind me.
"Bye Cameron" she said waving bye to him
"Bye lil mama"

We was in the car with comfortable silence, I looked over to her she was taking pictures and shit on her phone.
"You always taking pictures lil ugly"

She hit my arm, that soft ass hit
"I'm not ugly and so what, I like taking pictures."

I looked at the time and it was 6:50. If that shit starts at 7:30 she ain't go have time to go to her crib then go to ole girl crib hell naw.

I'm already go get to her crib at 7:10 the latest.

"Yo, call shorty and tell her you go meet her at the place." I told her

"Why? She wanted me to spend the night."

"And you can still do that but you not go have time to run to yo crib and pick up yo shit then go all the way to shorty crib and the shit start at 7:30."

She huffed and puffed before calling her. Ion know what she doing all that for when I'm only speaking facts.

DIOR

I walked in my house and seen my mama in the kitchen making a sandwich.
"Heyy mommy" I said hugging her from behind.
"Hey baby. Erin dropped you off?"
I had to think quick because my mama don't know Eric and she don't know that I was hanging with him.

"Yea but she ran to the store and I'm about to get ready for Molly's Dinner and pack my overnight bag."
I said running upstairs before she asked anymore questions. I don't like lying to my mama but some things is better for her not to know.

It was 7:15 when I was finishing up my last touches to my hair.
I had on a short sleeve white crop top with a yellow skater skirt and some pink and white heels.
I put on my pink lipstick and my gold hoop earrings with my name necklace.