Dior 10

DIOR

It was 12:30 in the morning and we was just chilling in Eric's room. His grandma was sleep and Ebony big head ass, thank god.

He was sitting on the edge of his bed with no shirt and some basketball shorts on, smoking a blunt.

I'm just sitting against the headboard looking at him because he just looked soo sexy.

"Can we do that shotgun thing?" I asked looking at him biting my lip nervously.
He chuckled and turned looking at me with his red low eyes.

"What you know about that?" He asked still smoking
"I don't know but I did it once with Molly." I said shrugging and crawling next to him.

"Ight come on." He scooted back a little and pulled me on top of him. I damn near melted straddling his lap and his face was soo close to mine.

"Here mamas" he turned my face to his and puffed the blunt and then blowing the smoke in my mouth. I inhaled the smoke in my lungs and blew out the rest.
He was just staring at me licking his lips, he looked soo good high.

"Why you looking at me like that?" I nervously giggled, I don't know why I was soo nervous but he made me nervous.

"Don't worry about it." He pulled me closer to him wrapping his arms around my waist and putting his face in my neck.

We just sat there in silence for about two minutes and then he started kissing and licking on my neck.

I giggled and scrunched up my neck from the tickling feeling.
"Chill out." He said in a low raspy voice that had me dripping now.

He started sucking and licking on my neck. All I can think is what the fuck is he doing? And why?
But I didn't really care because his lips felt soo good on my neck so I just bitted my bottom lip trying not to moan.

He stopped and looked at the spot he was sucking at and smirked.

He laid back and I got up and looked in the mirror and seen a lil hickey there on my neck.
I gasped and touched it.
"Eric why would you do that?!" I said still looking at it.
"Shut that shit up and come sit on my face." He said groggily with his arm over his eyes and the other one on his stomach.

I can't believe what he just said, I mean I know he high but damn.

"Eric stopppp" I said going back over to the bed and sitting by him. I don't know if he was serious or not.

He looked at me while biting his lip.
"You scared mamas?"
"Scared of what?" I asked knowing damn well I know what he talking about.

"Scared to let me eat that pussy." He said smirking

Now he got my stomach all tightening up with butterflies.

The next thing I know is that he pulling down flat on the bed and opening my legs.
He chuckled at me while I covered my face from nervousness.

Then I felt my shorts coming off with my panties.
"Eric...noooo" I said covering my private part with my hands as he continued to take off my shorts and underwear.

He threw them on the floor and opened my legs wider.
"Let me see mamas" he said trying to pull my hands away.

       🔞 sexual content 🔞

"Nooo.."
he got between my legs and started kissing and licking all on my inner thighs. It felt soo good that I zoned out and he moved my hands away slowly.

He looked at my cat and licked his lips.
I just want to know is I'm dreaming right now because if so then somebody please wake me up or don't lol.

He went down and started licking at my clit and going to work with his tongue flicking it back and forth. He opened my pussy lips and stuck his thick wet tongue in my opening. I damn near done lost it.
"Uhhh...mmm Ericcc" I moaned it was like he was fucking me with his tongue. He probably can take my virginity with it.

He went back to pleasing my clit while slowly sticking his middle finger in my whole. It felt a little uncomfortable so I jerked up.
"I gotcha mamas relax." He said.
I relaxed and he got up licking my juices off his mouth.

He started messaging my opening with his thumb and when I was wet enough he began to put his index finger in. He got it in and started pushing it in and out while turning it.
I was just laying back moaning up a storm but not too loud because I didn't want his grandma to hear me.

"That feel good?" He asked lowly looking at me with full lust.
"Mmhmm... it feels soo good Eric" I said in a slight moan.

Then he looked down adding his middle finger in as well and doing the same motion. He was officially finger fucking me and he thumb was pressed down on my clit twirling it around.

"Ooooh...Eric..Ericcc I'm finna cum."
"Gone head"
After he said that I came soo hard and squirted everywhere.
He pulled his fingers out of me and they was covered with my juices.

He stuck them both in his mouth licking them.
"Mmm yo lil ass taste good as fuck"
I just giggled and covered my face.

"Stop all that shy shit girl" he said getting up out the bed.
"Leave me alone." I said pouting.

"Come take a shower with me." He said picking me up and taking me to the bathroom with him.

   🚿🚿🚿🚿🚿🚿🚿🚿🚿🚿

We got out the shower and he put on some tommy Hilfiger boxers and gave me a white teeshirt.

"I need some underwear Eric."
He just ignored me looking through his phone texting. Who the hell can he be texting at 2 in the morning?

"Eric!"
"Wassup shorty?" He said still looking at his phone.

"I need some underwear."

"Girl you don't need no underwear, come lay down." He locked his phone and sat it on his night stand.

I went to the bed and laid down. He got between my legs and wrapped his arms around my lil body laying his head on my stomach.

I just can't believe he just ate me out and fingered me. I wonder how our friendship is going to be for now on.
And now I gotta hide this mutha fucking hickey on my neck from my mama.
Oh lord.. I hope she don't catch me, she go have a fit and beat my lil fast ass.🙄

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

I know I'm not that good with sex scenes but I be trying 😂🤷🏾‍♀️ all my sex scenes might sound the same lol.

But what do you guys think?????
COMMENT & VOTE!!!!!!!!!!
sorry about any mistakes.