Dior 28

Dior

It was Saturday night and I'm at Molly house currently getting ready for Rico's kickback. I been talking to him for about a week and he seems really cool. I don't wanna really gain no feelings for him because I know he is too grown for me. I really shouldn't be going to this kickback because I just know it's go be all grown mfs there. But whatever you only live once.

I got out of the shower putting some lotion on my body.
"Oooh girl I hope these niggas cute because I need me a grown man" Molly said while twerking in the mirror with only her bra and panties on.
"Girl you already got you a grown nigga"

"And ain't nun wrong with having two" I looked at her like she was crazy
"Girl Kody go beat yo ass" I said being serious
She just waved me off and finished getting ready.

I put on my all white spaghetti strap bodycon dress with my purple Christian louboutin sneakers. I topped my fit off with a cute light denim jean jacket with color patches and my hair in a half up half down style. I was looking too cute.

"Yasss bestie you looking too good and yo ass looking fat in that dress" Molly said smacking my ass I just giggled

She had on a matching short two piece black and light purple with some light purple balenciagas on. Her hair was in a side part with loose curls.

We arrived at the party 30 minutes later and if was hella grown folks in here, I mean bitches looking like they can be my mama age

We arrived at the party 30 minutes later and if was hella grown folks in here, I mean bitches looking like they can be my mama age. I was looking around nervous because I really don't know not a soul in this party but Rico and I barely know him.

"Girl these niggas grown as fuck. Where that nigga at?" Molly asked referring to Rico

I looked around shrugging as females looked at us with stank looks and the niggas was looking us up and down licking they lips and shit.

We was walking through the party until I felt someone stop me by softly grabbing my wrist. I turned around to see who it was and it was some Carmel skinned guy with a mini curly Afro. He was cute but he also looked grown too.

"Wassup, who y'all here with?" He asked looking glancing at both of us for a answer

"Umm..I was... um" i just couldn't get my words together and I don't know why I was stuttering.

"We got invited by Rico" Molly said for me

He looked at us one more time then looked behind him screaming Rico name.
"RICO! yo Rico!"

I seen him coming this way with blood shot red eyes and a white foam cup in his hand. He looked at the guy nodding his head as to say wassup.

"You know these Lil mamas?" Ole dude asked him. He glanced at us trying to figure out where he knew us from.

Then I guess it clicked because he started smiling walking closer to me.
"Yea this lil baby Dior" he said while putting his arm around my neck and he smelled of all alcohol.
"Hey Rico I should've texted you when I came" I said while looking up at him.

"It's cool ma, who yo lil friend?" He asked while staring Molly down like she was a piece of meat.

"This my best friend Molly"
She just looked at him while rolling her eyes slightly.

"Let's get y'all some to drink, come on" he started walking ahead of us and I just looked at Molly.
"He seem a lil iffy I gotta watch him." She said while grabbing my hand and following him to the kitchen area.

We been at this party for about a hour now just listening to music and sitting on this couch. Molly was drinking a wine cooler while I had some water. I don't want that nasty liquor shit. I tried beer one time and that shit was disgusting! Nope I'm good.

Rico came sitting next to me and leaned over to whisper in my ear.
"Come upstairs with me right quick, I wanna talk to you...is that cool?"

"Um.. I don't know because I really don't want to leave my best friend alone." I said

"It's just for a minute, I'll say give me 10 minutes to just chat with you" he said with low eyes scanning all over my face.

"Molly is you go be ok if I go talk to Rico for a minute upstairs?" I asked her

She looked at me like I was crazy.
"Girl I don't know these mutha fuckers in this party" she said with a stank look on her face

I looked at him basically saying sorry with my eyes. He smacked his lips and looked over at her.
"Lil mama let me just holler at her for at least 10 minutes. That's all I'm asking for.." he said basically begging at this point.

Why did he want to talk to me soo bad? I mean we talking right now.

"Whatever, but I'm putting the timer on my phone and if she don't be back in exactly 10 minutes then I'm coming up there period!"

He just chuckled while standing up and grabbing my hand walking us towards the steps. I was a bit nervous and scared.

TBC.................

I'm sooo sorry my babies from the bottom of my heart but I am dealing with real life situations at the moment but I am back to updating.
I just had soo much shit on my plate it was ridiculous🙄😓

This chapter is a lil filler for my return.
Give this chapter 10 comments 20 votes and I'm updating the rest of the chapter. RS

Thanks for reading love😘