Dior 22

ERIC

Its Monday after school and me and Cam was walking through the mall just picking up lil items that caught our eye and shit.

"G what you getting Ashley for valentines day?" I asked him while examining some shoes in footlocker

"Shit fuck you mean" he said before smacking his lips.
I chuckled.

Ashley was his on and off girlfriend he had. I'm not really finna go into detail because ion be in they business like that.

"Nigga why not?" I asked him.
"Because nigga her ass can't even stay faithful. Talking about a gift" he scuffed

"Damn she still in these niggas face?" I asked just to tease him.

"Bro still. Shidd I'm just tolerating her because the pussy good" he said shrugging

I just shook my head.
"Aye lil mama can I get these in a 10 and a half" i said handing her some grey jordans.

"Hold on let me get these hurraches in a 4 and a half" I said to the worker.

"You buying them for your girl?" She asked me

"Damn why you questioning my manz shorty?" Cam said to her
She shrugged her shoulders, "I was just asking"

"Naw shawty let me get them shoes though."

She playfully roles her eyes turning around to go to the back.

She working with a lil some back there too.

"Who you buying them hurraches for?" Cam asked me.

"Damn g mind yo business" I told him.

"So now its a secret when we tell each other everything." He said

This nigga sitting here sounding like a bitch. I mean that is facts but he tells me shit on his own when I be barely giving a fuck.

"G shut the fuck up. They for my lil shorty."

"Damnn g lil mama got that good? Cuz you don't buy females nothing unless it Grandma lynn or Ebony."

"Naw she don't got no good nigga." I said with aggression
"she just my shorty and I want to get her some too. Is that a problem?"

"Shidd hell yea! G Tayla yo shorty and you ain't buy her shit."

"Nigga how you know what the fuck I bought her?"

"E come on now." He straight face me before saying "we tell each other everything."

"Naw nigga you tells me everything. Ion tell you all of my moves."

He just looked at me.
"Ight yo" he walked away.

He right though because I don't buy females shit and I never bought Tayla nothing but food and I got her nails done ONE time that's it.

But Dior different though cuz she not just my shorty, that's my lil baby and I feel like she worth it.

Ole girl walked back up to me.
"Your shoes are behind the counter. Is there anything else I can help you with?" She asked.

I got to really look at her face and she was a lil cute. She had a lil chubby face, light skinned, big slanted eyes and a slightly big cute lil button nose.

 She had a lil chubby face, light skinned, big slanted eyes and a slightly big cute lil button nose