Dior 14

DIOR

I got up and got ready for school. After what went down yesterday I didn't even want to go and be bothered.
When fights happen they be doing too much and always instigating so it can be another fight. But its whatever because I didn't get my ass beat soo......

I went to my bathroom and brushed my teeth, after that I was putting soap on my face and then felt a little burning sensation.

Shit I forgot I had this scratch on my face.

When my mama found out about the fight she was a bit mad at me mostly because I got a scratch on my face and she said I need to know when to just walk away.
But I told her that wasn't a walking away situation and I'm not even no fighter but bitches wanna try me just because I'm small and go get they ass handed right to them.

Anyways, she gave me some coco butter and told me to keep putting it on there so it won't heal and make a mark on my face.

I finished washing my face and got in the shower.

I got out like 30 minutes later because of stupid shaving. Damn I hate that shit like why those parts just can't be bald. Imma try a wax though. I don't even know if I'm old enough for that but imma look into it and see.

I put on my black VS panty and bra set and then started putting on my clothes which consist of a adidas track jacket and my black adidas leggings.

I was looking to see what shoes I'm go wear when I heard a light knock at my door

"Yea!"
"Lil mama yo mama said is you almost ready?"
I heard a deep voice ask me and I figured it was Chad. I just rolled my eyes and ignored him. Then I heard his big boot ass walking away.
Why the fuck is he here anyways, he was here since last night when my mama picked me up, well he did but my mama was in the passenger seat. I don't know why I don't like him, I just don't.

I decided to wear my black and white low top jordan 11s.

I went to the bathroom and just combed my hair

I went to the bathroom and just combed my hair. I didn't feel like flat ironing it.
I put on some lip gloss and grabbed my phone and book bag leaving out the door.