Dior 29

As they enter the room, Dior was slightly biting at her bottom lip as she looked around the room.
The room was plain white and black with a queen size bed in the middle of the floor with two black night stands on both sides of the bed.

As she went and sat down at the edge of the bed, she heard a click that made her look up towards Rico who was standing at the door with his hand on the lock.

She looked at him confused on why he was locking the door.
"Why you looking at me like that?" He asked chuckling while walking over to her and sitting next to her.

"Why you lock the door?"
"Cuz muthafuckas like to bust into rooms and shit."
"Oh" she said awkwardly while looking the other way.

He was looking her up and down just thinking about fucking the shit outta her lil ass and he didn't care about no damn age. To him if you look grown then you act grown and if you act grown then you should know how to take dick like a grown ass woman.

He touched her thigh which made her jump a little. He turned her face towards him so he can look at her pretty ass.

"You nervous shawty?"
She just looked in his eyes lost for words and shook her head no.
In reality she was very nervous and scared because her little 15 year old self was upstairs in a locked room with a 22 year old man.

He licked his lips and got up. He took his shirt off tossing it on the dresser. He stood in front of her while pulling something out of his pocket. He popped two percs while drinking it down with his cup of Hennessy.
He dug another one out and handed it out to Dior.
"Here take one."
She just looked at it and then up to him, as he looked at her with hooded eyes.
"What's that for?" She asked
He slightly grabbed her chin while rubbing his thumb across her cute lil bottom lip.
"It's for you to relax ma, say ah"
She was thinking of all the things that may go wrong if she took the pill as her heart was rapidly beating. She heard many stories about people popping pills and overdosing or getting strained out on the streets.
She was just so nervous that she slightly opened her mouth and he put the perc right in.

He smirked and gave her his cup so she can swallow it down. He was getting geeked because he just knew he was go have his way in a couple of minutes.

Dior regret taking that pill as soon as she opened her mouth but it was too late now.......

TBC😂