Dior 7

DIOR

Me, Molly and her sister was walking through the mall looking for some cute outfits for her birthday thats this Sunday. She was having a pool party.

But tomorrow she was having a dinner party at this fancy restaurant called Haviér. Our reservations is at 7:30 and right now its 2:40 so we have enough time until then.

"Piggy how about you just get a lil cute swimming suit and some shorts?" Her sister Erin said. 

"Nooo Erin thats soo basic, thats what them bitches gonna be wearing, not me" Molly said poking her bottom lip out because it was hard for her to find what she wanted to wear.

"Watch yo damn mouth Piggy, I done told you about yo mouth." Erin said seriously pointing her finger at her.

"Whatever"
"What was you trying to wear anyways poo?"

"I wanted to wear a sexy swim suit with a fye ass... i mean a really cute cover up."

"Well we can try out this lil boutique called 2 cute but for now try to find you a outfit for your dinner tonight and some shoes." She told her

"Ok, Dior what you wearing?"

"I don't even know, imma find something but I already got my swimming suit."
She looked at me with her mouth open like she couldn't believe what I just said

"Bitch, how you got yo swimming suit already?"

"My mama ordered from this lady off Instagram, she be selling cute swim suits." I said shrugging and looking at my phone to show her a picture.

"See here it goes" i said handing her my phone

"Oooh this cute! I wish I would've thought earlier to order me one" she said looking sad handing me my phone back

"You go find some" i said looking at the message Eric texted me.

Eric😍: yoo
I just read his message and opened up Kodys

Kody😏: you good ma?

Kody told me about what Eric said to him and Eric needs to just mind his business, I don't worry about who tf he let suck his dick and I honestly don't give a fuck to know.

I don't know why he soo uptight. Its my vagina so I can have whoever I want all up in my shit.

Me and Kody gotten closer though, not close close.
He just my lil thot boo, nothing more nothing less.
He be buying food and shit and he bout me some Pink jogging suits. He be acting soo sweet to me.

Me: yeaa boo I'm ok
Kody😏: ighttt, wyd tho?
Me: I'm at the mall with Molly
Kody😏: what y'all getting into after?
Me: we going out to eat for her birthday
Kody😏: ask her phony ass why wasn't I invited to this outing