Dior 5

Just to let yall know, y'all are horrible like really horrible with giving feedback 😒
But i'm going to continue updating because I feel like it🙄 ENJOY..................

ERIC

I'm sitting in writing, the last period of the day writing my four page essay on my thoughts on today's society. I can't wait to leave cuz i'm hungry as fuck. As soon as I leave i'm going to rico's soul, its this fye ass soul food joint, my mouth watering thinking about that shit.

"ayy yo" my nigga Camron said tapping me. I looked up at him to see what he wanted.

"that lil freshman...thats you?" I chuckled a lil bit at his facial expression

"naww man we just cool, why"

"i'm at lunch and that lil nigga name Kody was talking to his friends talmbout her shit good and..." thats when I had to cut him off.
"whats good!?"

"G ion know I guess her pussy, what else? but I thought lil mama was all you so I wanted to make sure I ran that by you"

"mhmm, I gotta check that shit out" I said scratching my head thinking.

Niggas probably flexing on her name cuz I know Dior a virgin and she ain't about to open her legs willingly like that to no lil ass fuck boy.

I finished all of my drafts by time the bell rung, now I gotta type this bullshit at home. I'm just go get my grandma to type it for me.

I was walking out the door to my car until I seen that lil nigga Kody standing around talking. I walked up to him...

"wassup E"

"aye what you was spitting earlier about Dior?" he looked at me with a confused look

"umm...nun much, I was just talking to my bros"

"aw ok, so whats good?"

"mannn, why the fuck..." this lil nigga lost his mind

"why the fuck what!? lil nigga. What the fuck was good about her!"

"her pussy good" he said smirking licking his lips and shit

"yo real shit, keep going around flexing on her name and i'm go break yo fucking jaw lil boy!" I said walking to my car

"ion gotta flex on no bitch!" he yelled, I just ignored him, he heard what the fuck I said and i'm not repeating myself, his ass better act like he know.

TAYLA

Me and my bestfriend Kylin was in her car on our way to Ricos soul, its a soul food restaurant.

We got there and got a seat to sit down and eat. We was just chitchatting until our food came.

This food smelled so good, I was ready to dig all in. I had a biscuit, fried chicken, coleslaw , mashed potatoes with gravy and backed macaroni.

Kylin ass had some other shit, I don't even wanna know, her ass weird anyways

"so I confronted that lil girl who fought my sister"

"Tay, that fight was soo long ago. why you bothering that lil girl? and Ebony ass always fighting somebody, its just this time she got her ass beat" I smacked my lips.

"she ain't get shit beat, it was a tie"

"if it was a tie then whats the problem? they both won" she said shrugging

"naww cuz bitches go stop trying my lil sister period, ion give a fuck about no tie or nun, if i gotta put lil bitches in they place then i'll do that"

"whatever Tay but I heard Eric and that girl Dior cool as fuck like bestfriend typa cool"

"bitch! you want me to leave the lil hoe alone but telling me shit like this." she started laughing covering her mouth

"oops, my bad"  she said eating, I just looked at her with a straight face.

"who you heard that from?"

"I heard him and Camron talking last period, he said they cool and Camron was telling him some shit about a lil freshman saying her pussy taste good or sum"
I knew her lil hoe ass was a undercover thot. smh

"damn she busting it open for the boys already"

"i guess...girl there go yo man." I turned around and seen Eric in line on his phone. I got up and walked to him.

"hey bae" i said putting my arms around his neck

"wassup, who you here with?"

"Kylin, you about to sit down or ordering to go?" i asked looking up at him, he soo fucking fine.

"imma order to go."

"awee...well can I sleep over yo house tonight?" i asked him touching his chain

"yea you know ion care if you spend a night shorty" I started blushing extra hard and pecked his lips.

"ok bae, i'll be over there around 5, ok"
"ight, don't be having me waiting, i'll invite my other shorty over." he said smirking

"whatever" I said giggling and walking back over to my table.
I'm finna get some dick tonight 😁😁😁

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Just a lil teaser........ (KYLIN IN THE MM)

What yall think of Tayla?

AND AYEEE STOP TREATING ME LIKE THAT YALL😞😞😞

GIVE ME SOME COMMENTS AND VOTES🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

THANKS FOR READING ANYWAYS 😘