Dior 9

DIOR

Me, Molly and her friend Breasia was now just chilling in Molly's room. I didn't know Breaisa chipmunk looking ass was going to spend the night.

Me and Chipmunk changed our clothes. I washed up and put on some shorts and a tank top and Breaisa wanna follow me and put on some shorts and a tank top, I don't even think she washed up with her dirty ass.

She wasn't thinking about changing until I changed

She wasn't thinking about changing until I changed. I think she Envy me and she hate that shit soo much that she gotta throw that hate my way.

Molly still had her dress on sitting on her carpet my her bed on the phone with Darius most likely.

I went and layed down on the bed pulling my phone out.
"Excuse me" Breaisa said standing over my head, I looked up at her rolling my eyes.
"What?"
"I was about to lay right there" she said

"You was ABOUT to but you didn't. I beat you to the punch so move around." I said waving her off going back to my phone.

"Oooh..ion got time to play with nobody KID." She said walking to the other side of the bed.
"I do." I said turning around looking at her, waiting to see what she go say
"Girl bye"
"Awe ok" I said
Her scary ass ain't on shit period.

"Where you going?" I asked Molly because she was putting on her nike slides and going out the door.
"to go open the door for Darius. Y'all better not fight or I'm go fight both of yall." She said leaving out the door.
I just laughed because she not go fight me, she just go keep barking.

The only reason she was letting Darius in is because her sister went to stay the night over her boyfriend house. Even though she told me that he be over they house like its his but he still got his own house.

Molly came back in the room with Darius holding her around her waist and kissing her neck as she giggled.

"Aye y'all go have to step out for a second

"Aye y'all go have to step out for a second." He said looking at me and Breasia.

Molly pushed him slightly.
"No they don't nasty" she said laughing walking away but he pulled her back and picked her up by mer legs making them wrap around his waist.
Now they just standing there having a make out session.
The shit was awkward so I got up and left her room going downstairs to the living room.
I went to Eric's contact and facetimed him but he didn't answer so I sent him a message....
Me: forget you then😒