Dior 30

Dior was laid out on the bed high as a kite and kept giggling because she never felt this type of high before. It was like she was floating and see rainbows and shit. Not knowing Rico was standing over her and looking down at her like she was a piece of meat.

He chuckled and sat next to her.
"You good Lil mama?" He asked as he rubbed up and down her thigh.

"N..nooo I feel weird" she said then started laughing.

"You silly lil baby" he said while focusing his attention on pulling her dress up. He succeeded and looked down at her black lil lace boy shorts. He licked his lips at the view.

"Can I touch this" he asked while touching her lace cover pussy.

"Nooo" she said as she pushed his hand away and covered her kitty with her hands.
He got up and took his shirt off, tossing it somewhere in the room.
He was hard as a brick and he wanted her right now.

He laid down between her legs and pushed them open, while holding them up by her back thighs.

He started licking and slobbering on her lace cover pussy then he pushed them to the side and started going to work with his tongue.

She was squirming and trying to move his head while slightly moaning.

After he was done he got up and wiped his mouth then looked at her wet pussy while biting his bottom lip.

Dior struggled to get up but she eventually did and pulled her dress down.
"I..uh...I have to go" she said as she tried to open the door but he pulled her back and picked her up, wrapping her legs around his waist.
"Where you going? I thought we was just getting started baby?" He started kissing on her neck and unbuckling his Gucci belt while pulling out his rod bellow. He was getting ready to line it up to her opening.....

*BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM*
Somebody was furiously banging on the door.

He put her quickly on the bed and stuffed his junk back in his pants.

"Who is it!?" He asked frustrated.

"Can you open the door please? My best friend is in there!"

He smacked his lips and looked back at Dior who was laying on the bed staring in space with low eyes.

It was nothing he can do but make up a story so he thought quick as he opened the door for Molly.

She looked at him with a mean mug on her face then looked at Dior. She ran over to her to check her out to see if this pervert did something to her.

"Dior" she shook her outta space as Dior looked at her with low eyes.
"Mo..Mollyyy"
"I'm right here. What happened?"

"I....I... want to go homeee... he don't treat me right" she said as tears came rolling down her face.
Molly looked back at Rico as he looked with low eyes and a nonchalant face.

"What did you do to her!?" She asked while pushing his chest making him stumble

"Man shorty you better chill out, for I...."
"Before you what!? I wish you would come near me. I'll spray this whole thing in yo fucking eyes. Play with me if you want to!"
She said as she held up her mace just wait for him to make any type of move near her or her best friend.

"Ight man get yo friend and bounce out my shit" he said as he left the room.

She got Dior up and grabbed her hand walking out the room and down the stairs as Dior kept sniffing.

They got in the uber and went to Molly's house.

They both had washed up and now laying down.
Dior high is wearing off a bit.

"Dior"
"Huh"
"Did he rape you?"
Dior didn't answer she just looked down at her hands trying to remember if he had rapped her or not.
"I just remember him touching me down there with his hand...."

"That's it?"
She just nodded ashamed because she should've never gotten involved with a grown man anyways.

"Can you not tell anyone this happened?" Dior asked
"I have to tell..."
"Please Molly!" She looked at her with pleading eyes.

"Ok I won't. I got you" she stuck out her pinky finger so Dior can attach hers. They latched on to each other pinkies and peck lips, securing there secret.