Dior 21

Dior

I got up to get ready early because my mama said she had to be somewhere. So i had to get up at 6:30.

I went to my bathroom to shower and I was contemplating on whether I should shave or not. My shit not no bush but its just lil pecks of hairs growing back when I just shaved this shit yesterday.

I just said fuck it, I'm go shave tonight. I finished washing up and shaving my under arms.

I went back to my room lotioning my body and putting on my underwear.

While I was finding me something to wear I heard my phone ding. I picked it up and seen a text from Eric. He talking about some let him pick me up, I replied back and told his ass no. Then he go say some he'll be here so be ready.
Who the fuck he think he is? No like for real.

I asked him what I just say and he said what I just say and go tell me to stop playing with him. I just read that shit. He better get the fuck outta here.

I put on some black high wasted pants and this cute cropped thin maroon jacket.

I went back to my bathroom to get my hair together. Yesterday Molly cut me some bangs. Her ass don't even do hair but I always let her play in mines. She be looking on YouTube while doing it lol, it didn't turn out bad. It was cute actually.

I parted my hair and put the top in a bun and I flat ironed the rest.

"Dior come on! Baby I gotta be somewhere!" I heard my mama yell

"Ok! Here I come!" I said.

I rushed and put some edge control on and put some lip gloss on.

I put on my furry uggs and grabbed my chanel purse and my black PINK bookbag. I grabbed my phone and left out of my room.

I hurried and grabbed a granola bar before leaving out the door

I looked at my mama and she looked hella comfortable to be rushing somewhere early in the morning.