Dior 3

DIOR

Me and Molly was outside on Kodys porch smoking a blunt with him, I was getting a lil high and just in my zone.

"what you and Kody was talking about in the store?" Molly asked me whispering in my ear
"girl he talking about he wanna eat me out." I whispered back passing her the blunt, that was almost gone
"you should let him" she shrugged smirking. I looked at her with a straight face, like she done lost her mind.

She started busting out laughing and Kody looked over at us with his eyes low and slightly red.

"why you being lame, its just head girl" I looked at her thinking...she right, what can go wrong with a little tongue action.
"I'm not scared, I just never did it before, so I don't know what to do " she looked at me smacking her lips

"you don't do shit but lay back and open yo legs" she said giggling

"I don't know..."
"girl you act like you stank or some down there, is it some you need to tell me?" she asked scrunching up her face
"girl don't play me goofy" I said laughing

"go ahead, I promise you it feels good, unless he don't know what the fuck he doing"
"ok...I guess i'll give it a try"
"go ahead, i'm finna walk back to the court." she said getting up and kissing me on the cheek before walking away.

"where she going?" Kody asked looking at her while she walked down the street
"I don't know" I said getting up and sitting on his lap sideways while putting my arm around his neck and grabbing his face turning it to me.
"why you stay teasing a nigga?" he asked while licking his lips and kissing my cheek sloppily

"I don't be trying." I said in my sweet voice while poking my bottom lip out and he leaned forward trying to kiss me but I turned my head quick as hell.

"mann why I can't kiss you?" he asked irritated lol

"because I don't know where yo lips been"

"I know where they can be at" he said smirking while putting his hand over my box.
"mmm...you go show me what that mouth do?"
"yea baby " he said getting up
"come on lemme show you" he grabbed my hand pulling me in his house.

He closed the door going up to his room. I sat on his bed nervous as hell. He went and closed his room door and locked it then walked back to me pushing me down on the bed while getting between my legs.

He started kissing my neck and licking down to my stomach kissing it and licking around my belly button piercing. He got to my shorts and started unbuttoning them and pulling them off then he pulled my black PINK boy shorts off, while he was sliding them off I was coving my face because I never been naked in front of a boy before.

He came back up to me removing my hands from my face chuckling.
"why you soo nervous? you never did this before?"
I shook my head no.

He smirked licking his lips looking down at my kitty. "I got you, its go feel good"

He got down to my girl spreading my legs wider then I felt his warm tongue on my clit flicking it back and forth and I couldn't take it so I started squirming around until he grabbed my thighs locking the in his arms so I wouldn't move as much.

He tongue was just going to work in my little kitty and I was just moaning nonstop. He looked up at me while still eating at my box. He put my legs on his shoulders while standing up, he turned around while laying back on his bed while I sat on his face and his tongue still in my box.
"oh my godddd Kodyyy" i screamed jerking up a bit and he pulled me back down locking his arms around my thighs again. I leaned forward putting my hands on his headboard. This shit was a different feeling and it felt soo good. He really knows what he's doing to be 15.

I been on his face for a good 10 minutes until I came hard as hell and he licked me up clean.

I got off his face laying back on his bed looking up at the ceiling breathing hard as hell.
"damn you taste so fucking good baby" he said leaning down grabbing my face and kissing me and then he got up giving me back my underwear and shorts.

I put my clothes back on while he walked me to the door. We hugged and I said bye making my way back home.

I gotta make sure he stay on my list, I can use that again.
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Ok that was just to continue on from last chapter.
How was it?
I'm not good at sex scenes so sorry if it sucked.

How do yall feel about Dior??

sorry for any mistakes, I'm human 🤷🏾‍♀️
COMMENT, VOTE, COMMENT, VOTE & SHARE🙏🏾🙏🏾