Dior 16

DIOR

I hopped up real fast and dried off while pulling on my shorts and a shirt.
"Dior!" I heard my mama still calling my name and moving around in the house.
I don't even know what Eric was doing and I didn't really care. Right now I'm scared as fuck.

I walked out the door and went to where she was at.

She was in her room looking for something.
"Yea ma? I thought you had work." I said messing with the bottom of my shirt all nervous and shit.

"I do but I start at 10 and I went to go get some to eat and I came back for my flat irons. Have you seen them?" She asked still looking in bags trying to find them.

"No.... Imma go get mines for you." I hurried out her room and went back to my room.

I got back in my room and Eric was sitting on my bed on his phone.

I went to my bathroom and grabbed my flat irons.

"Yo mama gone?" Eric asked me

"No. What time is it?" I asked him while wrapping the cord around my flat irons.
"8:40"

I left out and went back to my mama, who was now downstairs on her phone texting.
"Here mommy"
She grabbed them and put them in her purse.

I bit my bottom lip contemplating on telling her about Eric.

Everything with Eric just happened soo fast, like I still can't believe what the fuck we just did.

And No I didn't lose my virginity. He just had his tip in and it barely touched my hymen. It hurted just a tad bit but felt good too. I wonder does this mean that we together because he was kissing me like we was.

"Mommy"
"Yea?" She looked at me concerned as I looked down.
"I..I...um...mommy I gotta friend over" I looked up at her and she looked at me with a raised brow.

"What friend?"

"His name-" she cut me off

"His? You got some lil boy in my house Dior?" She said moving closer as I stepped back because I didn't want her to smack the shit outta me.

"Ma he is just a friend."

"Go get him now." She said with tight lips.

I ran upstairs back to my room.

I grabbed Eric hand and pulled him to the door.
"Hold on shorty where we going?" He asked me while pulling his hand back.

"My mama wants to meet you Eric. Come on." I said walking out and he followed me.

I got downstairs and went and sat down.

"Naw stand yo ass up and introduce yo friend" she said looking at Eric up and down and Eric was just standing there looking awkward.

"Mommy this is Eric and Eric this is my mama-"

"Ms.Rose" she said cutting me off
"Hey how you doing Ms.Rose" he stuck his hand out for my mama to shake it and she just looked at it and looked back up at him since he was towering over her.

He chuckled and put his hand down while looking over at me.
"You know she is not allowed to have no company while I'm gone right?" She asked him.

"No ma'am I wasn't aware of that."
I looked at him like this lying mutha fucker.

"How old are you?" She asked
"I'm 18"
She looked taken back from his answer and looked at me with anger all in her eyes.
"So yo lil fast ass wanna mess with a 18 year old boy!" She came closer to me grabbing me by my shirt.
"No ma! We just friends!" I yelled on the peck of crying
Uh I'm such a crybaby.

"Yea ma we just cooling it and kicking it. I promise." Eric said trying to pull her hand from my shirt.

She lets me go and pointed her index finger at him.
"Don't fucking touch me boy!"

He put his hands up in a surrender and chuckled
"Ight ma you got it."

"I know I got it. Ion need you telling me shit."
He just chuckled again and put his hands down. I don't know why he acting like this a joking matter.

"Is you done?" He asked her and I looked at him shocked that he just asked her that.

She walked over to him and started hitting him in his head while he was bent down covering his head.
"Dont. Ask. Me. Is. Im. Fucking. Done. Imma be done when I wanna be done!" She said while hitting him.

"Ok ma damn I apologize!" He said laughing.

He was really taking her as a joke.

She walked over to the couch and grabbed a pillow.
"Curse again in my house! Curse again!" She said with the pillow in the air indicating that it was go land on his face if he cursed again.

"Ma I apologize. I'm sorry ok" he said

"Yea be sorry and thats all y'all better be doing is cooling it." She said while gathering her stuff.

Eric looked at me and licked his lips while smiling. I just looked away blushing.

"We is mommy I promise." I said
"Yea ok. Got me late for work and shit. And come on you leaving out with me boy."

"Ma!"
"Ain't no ma. Its no company while I'm not here and I mean that!"

"Ok mommy dang." I said rolling my eyes.

"Come lock this door." She left out and Eric stood there.
"Are you gonna leave out?" I asked him as he stared at me.

"Gimme a kiss"

"Nope" i said shaking my head
He bent down and tried to kiss my lips but I turned my head and his soft ass lips landed on my cheek.

"Boy get yo ass out my house!" My mama yelled from her car.

He looked at me up and down, biting his bottom lip and turned to walk to his car.
I closed and locked the door still reminiscing on what happened in the tub.

Thanks for reading 😘
I know this chapter was boring, sorry and I apologize for any mistakes.
COMMENT AND VOTE🙏🏾