Dior 19

~Tuesday~

I got suspended for fighting for three days and that hating hoe got five days.

I just knew we was go fight because she kept picking at me anyways. Now I got a lil bruise in the corner of my left eye from her punching me.

The next day this shit was hurting so bad, that bitch got some manly ass hands but I was holding my own. The video of us fighting was going around Instagram and twitter, some people saying it was a tie and others are saying I lost. I really don't give a fuck if I lost though, some fights you win some you lose. Whatever. But at the end of the day I know I'm not pussy and I'll fight her again.

"Best friend I really wanna tag her ass" Molly said
She came over my house after school and we was just talking about what happened Thursday at school.

If she was there she would've most definitely jumped in it 1on1 or not. Thats why she my rider.

She the fighter outta us two anyways. She's known for always being in trouble and fighting. Thats all she was doing in middle school.

In 8th grade she got a ten day suspension. This girl Alana, she couldn't stand her because she use to talk to this boy Mosiah, he was the pretty boy all the girls liked.

Anyways

Anyways....
one day in class Alana was going to sit down and Molly moved her chair back making her fall.

Molly got up and kicked her hard as fuck on the side of her head. She was literally inches away from hitting her in her temple. Yup my best friend was a lil bully in middle school, surprisingly Alana parents didn't press charges and put Molly in the juvenile detention center.

Her sister Erin beat her ass and she had to apologize to the parents for her devilish actions and the principle suspended her for two weeks.

She calmed down a little but she still be picking on girls here and there.

"I don't even care because she was just looking for a reason to fight me anyway" I said laying on my bed scrolling through my twitter.

"Right. And I'm go beat Eric ass too if he don't control his bitch real talk."

"Thats why she soo mad when me and Eric is just friends like girl I don't want yo man!" I said half lying because I really did want Eric all to myself but these couple of days I've been ignoring him just like he was ignoring me for a whole week without explaining anything.

Molly side eye me and smirked.

"What?"

"Now girl the shit yall did is not on no friendly ass level" she said making me blush.